Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Don't Do This, Teacher 13

Being hugged by Yan Ge, and seeing his mother and Yan Ge chatting happily, Lin Rui didn't know what expression he should show.

Yan Ge smiled and said to Lin Rui: "Rui Rui, what do you want to eat? I'll take you to eat."

Rui Rui...

Lin Rui got goosebumps, "Can you stop calling me that?"

"Can't you call me that?" ?" Yan Ge blinked and said to Lin Ma, "You said, what would I call him Rui Rui?" " Just call him Rui

Rui."

I was going crazy and said helplessly: "Mom!"

"This child." Lin Ma said to Yan Ge: "He caused you a lot of trouble, didn't he? His personality has been weird since you were a child."

"It's a lot of trouble." Yan Ge said: "But It doesn't matter, I'll let him."

Lin Ma's eyes couldn't be opened with a smile, and she said to Lin Rui, "You are so lucky to have met such a good person as Xiao Yan."

Lin Rui remembered that he and Yan Ge met so far. All kinds of things, I really want to spit black blood on the spot to show my mother.

Dad Lin was sulking in the living room, and in a blink of an eye, three people came out, arm in arm. Looking at him, his heart was beating, and he couldn't walk well, what kind of person is this?

Lin Ma said: "Old Lin, Xiaoyan wants to invite us to dinner, let's go."

"Humph!" Lin Dad turned around and said to the three people with his side: "I'm going to you, I'm not going."

Lin Rui said weakly from the side: "Why don't you go..."

Lin Ma completely ignored his words, as if there was no such person here, and then walked over and patted Dad Lin on the back, "A Why are you making trouble with an older person? Xiaoyan said, he wants to clean up the dust for the two of us and take us to a high-end restaurant for dinner."

Dad Lin burst out, stood up, turned around and stared at Mom Lin, " I said if you don't go, don't you understand what people say?"

Lin Ma was shocked and froze on the spot, Yan Ge said that it was not good, it was about to fight. He was about to step forward to persuade him, but someone grabbed his wrist. As soon as he turned his head, he saw Lin Rui said helplessly: "Don't go there."

Then he saw Lin Ma pointed at Dad Lin and said, "You yell at me?"

Dad Lin was stunned, "I'm not..."

"You actually Yell at me?!" Lin Ma was hurt.

The sweat on Dad Lin's forehead came out, "I didn't yell at you, why do you insist on me going if I told you not to?"

"Now I don't say anything!" Mama Lin said, "I'll just ask you why you yelled. Me?"

Dad Lin: "..."

Yan Ge stared at this scene in a stunned manner, he couldn't help turning his head to look at Lin Rui's reaction, he saw Lin Rui's face was calm and clear, as if he had experienced it countless times.

Yan Ge whispered: "Then why don't you go to dinner?"

"Go." Lin Rui said: "It will be fine in a while."

Yan Ge nodded, and Lin Rui whispered: "What did you just say? What do you mean ?"

"What do you mean?" Yan Ge wondered: "What did I say?"