Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Don't Do This, Teacher ④

Yan Ge lowered his head and started looking around.

Li Yu asked strangely: "What are you looking for?"

Yan Ge tore a piece of paper from Li Yu's notebook, Li Yu: "?"

Yan Ge covered the paper in his palm, and then followed Li Yu's strict instructions. On his mouth, the other hand hit Li Yu's stomach.

Li Yu "!!!"

Yan Ge beat Li Yu unilaterally, and the professor on the podium was getting better and better. Yan Ge put down his hand, and Li Yu lay on the table with tears in his eyes.

"Brother, I was wrong." Li Yu said weakly, "I shouldn't speak ill of you in front of you."

"Humph." Yan Ge rolled his eyes in disdain.

Li Yu said, "Brother, why are you pretending to be Yan Yang to come to school?"

"First of all, it's because of boredom, and secondly, I think your teacher Lin is very cute, and I want to play with him."

Li Yu looked at Yan Ge in shock. , Yan Ge frowned, "Why are you looking at me like this?"

"It's nothing, brother, you have such a good eye, Mr. Lin is the most popular teacher in our school." Li Yu raised his thumb at Yan Ge, and he asked, "What's wrong with Yan Yang? When is it time to come back?"

"It will be back in about ten days." Yan Ge asked indifferently, "Why did you end your relationship?"

"Forget it." Li Yu tangled on the table and said, "Originally It's not a big deal, it's just that Yan Yang got jealous when he saw me eating with a junior. It's good to coax him, but I don't know if there are more brothers in the middle, you are such a shit stick..."

Yan Ge: "Huh? "

Cough, brother, you did a good job." Li Yu immediately changed his words and said, "If it wasn't for you, brother, who made the misunderstanding between me and Yan Yang deeper and made him block me, I don't know that I actually have such feelings for Yan Yang." Deep..."

"It's not a big deal. When Yan Yang comes back, you can go to my house to find him." Yan Ge said.

"Really?" Li Yu was moved to tears, "You didn't like me going to your house before."

"But you have to do something for me." Yan Ge said, "I can't be fooling around in your school all the time. , If Mr. Lin..."

"Brother, I understand brother." Li Yu said in particular, "If there is anything wrong with Mr. Lin, I will tell you

as soon as possible." "So good." Yan Ge lovingly stroked Li Yu dog head, "Why don't I let my brother come back early."

"Brother, you are so kind." Li Yu grabbed Yan Ge's hand and was so excited, "It's like a real brother."

After today's class ended, Lin Rui was very confused. As usual, he should go home, but Yan Ge is still at school. Should he ask him to go with him, or should he avoid him and go back by himself?

Lin Rui stood in the same place and turned around irritably for a few times. Professor Zhang passed by and said strangely, "Xiao Lin, what are you doing? Do you want to get together?"

Lin Rui made up his mind that he couldn't always be with Yan Ge. Entangled, he also has his own space.

Yan Ge was bored in the school cafeteria watching Li Yu running towards him, "Where's Lin Rui?"