Chapter 7

Chapter 7 The Crazy Pursuit from the President⑦

After taking a shower and going to bed and turning off the lights, Yan Ge in the dark suddenly slapped his thigh regretfully and forgot to get the key in Xue Mang's hand back.

He tossed and turned on the bed, and when the system saw how distressed he was, he comforted him: "Actually, you really don't need to be so upset."

"How can I not be bothered?" Yan Ge turned over again and said, "Why do you say that? Will it develop like this? I don't think it's good. What if customers encounter my situation after the product is put into use, and they are not satisfied?"

"No." Eggy smiled: "The main part of this product is The audience is women and gays, and they don't have your troubles."

"..." Yan Ge finally asked something in his heart, "Why did you send me a straight man to complete this task? It's not enough to send a female tester. "

Is it like this, dear." Eggy explained patiently, "Because there is only one tester in this company, so I have no choice."

"..." Yan Ge has another problem, "This The pay is very good, why am I the only one?"

"There were other testers before, but they all chose to resign after finishing a job." Eggy's face showed a puzzled expression, "I don't know. Why?"

You don't know, I know, Yan Gexin said that his predecessors must have been tricked like himself, and no one knew that the task could be so tricky before starting work.

Eggy said: "Don't worry, dear, you have a chance to give up on completing the mission. If you are sure that you cannot complete this mission, you can choose to give up and go directly to the next mission."

"Is this okay?" Yan Ge asked : "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Because there is only one chance, the mission is theoretically more difficult each time. If you use this opportunity in the first mission, what if there is an accident in the later mission? "

It's also true that the first world can't be managed by itself, so is it a bit too wasteful?

Yan Ge said in his heart that things haven't reached that stage yet, so let's work harder.

Since the end of the live broadcast, Yan Ge has not seen Xue Mang for several days. Yan Ge breathed a sigh of relief, he felt that there was no reason for a man to be infatuated. I don't see each other often, and there are not too many men and women around Xue Mang, and I feel less about myself over time.

Just when he was immersed in good expectations, Wu Jian asked him out to play.

"I'm not going." Yan Ge refused on the phone: "Do you think I don't know what you're thinking? I asked you what happened to Xue Mang last time he showed up at my house?"

Wu Jian pretended to be stupid: "What? President Xue went to your house? What's the matter? I don't know, why are you asking me that?"

"Just pretend." Yan Ge sneered, "I lied to you last time that I like leather jackets, a few days ago. He just showed up at my house in a leather coat, how dare you say it has nothing to do with you?"

"Cough." Wu Jian couldn't deny it and could only talk to him, "What do you think you are lying to me for? What do you like? "

Does it have anything to do with you? Bye bye."

Yan Ge hung up the phone, and Wu Jian scratched his head in distress. He Wu Jian didn't know what crime he had committed, and he would be tortured by these two people sandwiched between them.