Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Don't Do This, Teacher ②

At this moment, he saw the eyelashes of the boy beside him tremble, and then opened a pair of misty eyes.

Lin Rui swallowed nervously, and as soon as Yan Ge opened his eyes, he saw Lin Rui crookedly looking at him with a ghost-like look.

"You're awake." Yan Ge greeted him naturally.

Lin Rui's heart was pounding, "Yeah."

Yan Ge: "Do you remember what you did before?"

Lin Rui would rather not remember, doing this kind of thing to his students is simply a blessing to him. disaster. What frightened him even more was that while he was remorseful and remorseful, there was still a trace of uncontrollable sweetness in his heart. The boy in front of him is the person he likes. Even though his body is still in pain, he can't help but want to recall more details. He wants to remember the way this boy is addicted and released on himself.

Seeing Lin Rui in a daze, Yan Ge asked him again, "Have you not figured out how to answer?"

"I'm sorry." Lin Rui closed his eyes, "I didn't expect things to turn out like this."

Seeing him so regretful to Yan Ge He was relieved, he held back his smile and said, "I'm sorry and it's over? You said the same thing when you woke up from someone else's bed?

" He didn't care or believe it, but he still wanted to explain, "I haven't done this kind of thing with anyone else ." Yan Ge

looked at him suspiciously and said, "But your previous performance doesn't look like it."

Listen to Yan Ge In this way, Lin Rui was so ashamed that he was ashamed. At that time, he had no impression of what he was doing. At this time, Yan Ge blinked his eyes and said a little sadly: "I haven't had a girlfriend yet, but I didn't expect to be tricked into bed by an old man like you."

Lin Rui's mind exploded, and he felt guilty again . It's uncontrollable sweetness again, and I can't help thinking that I'm only in my twenties, why are you an old man?

Yan Ge turned around on the bed, turned his back to Lin Rui, and said, "What are you going to do?"

Looking at the boy's graceful neck and back, Lin Rui's mind was in chaos, he didn't know what to do. He wasn't even sure what the boy was thinking now. He wanted to hug him to comfort him and tell him that he liked him, but he still remembered how Yan Yang and Li Yu were intimate together.

"What do you want me to do?" Lin Rui approached and put his left hand on Yan Ge's shoulder gently, his fingertips touched Yan Ge's collarbone, "I will do whatever you want with me, Yan Ge. Yang...Actually, I've always been to you..."

Just when he gathered up the courage to confess, Yan Ge suddenly turned to face him, squinting at him, "Yan Yang? I'm not Yan Yang."

Lin Rui For a moment, "Ah?"

"I'm his twin brother Yan Ge." Saying that, Yan Ge sat up on the bed, the quilt slipped from him, revealing his lean but strong body, and Yan Ge got out of the drawer beside the bed. He took out a photo and said, "Yan Yang has gone on a trip, so I will teach him for a few days."

After saying that, Yan Ge handed the photo to Lin Rui. He saw the family of four in the photo, and the two above. Boys stand together exactly like copy-paste. Lin Rui's head was blank, and he couldn't think about the situation in front of him at all.

Yan Ge looked at him for a long time, and said inexplicably: "It turns out that you have been plotting against my brother, but I just ran into it."

"No." Lin Rui's face turned pale, "It's not like this, today is a Misunderstanding, I drank too much..."