Chapter 59

Chapter 59 The scumbag chases the robot ¹⁴

After hearing Zhao Rui's question, Mu Ke fell into deep thought. After a while, he seemed to have made up his mind, and answered Zhao Rui very seriously: "Yes, I have a boyfriend, and I will be with him for the rest of my life."

Zhao Rui: "..." I'll just casually Ask, why answer so seriously? And I don't really want to know your answer.

When I left a gift and disappeared, I remembered it in my heart for so many years, but when you finally met, you didn't take the original matter seriously. Is there anything more troublesome than this in the world?

No worries, Zhao Rui still regards Mu Ke as a friend. He remembered that Mu Ke was a very lively and cheerful person at the beginning, and he seemed to be a different person this time. After learning about Mu Ke's parents, Zhao Rui's heart clenched fiercely. He couldn't imagine how a twelve-year-old child could survive alone on a strange planet, and instead of giving up on himself, he studied hard and finally got into one of the best universities on earth.

People with tragic fate are always easy to be pitied, and those with tragic fate but self-improvement are even more pitiful. Zhao Rui decided to help Mu Ke and help him to the best of his ability.

After that, he found that he had nothing to help Mu Ke, except for occasional part-time jobs, he spent the rest of his time studying. It's really crazy study, the intensity of study can't be described as hard work at all, Zhao Rui feels as if Mu Ke has been poisoned, and only study can prolong his life.

And he didn't see his so-called boyfriend visit him during this period, which made Zhao Rui suspect that there was no such person at all. It was just made up by Mu Ke to deceive him.

If Yan Ge knew about this situation, he would be very surprised, because according to the original plot, Zhao Rui had no impression of Mu Ke at this time, and he also met another male protagonist in college, which is the one he really liked. people.

However, Yan Ge doesn't know anything now. He is waiting at the transfer station for Mu Ke to rebuild the robot, or if the mission fails, he leaves the mission world directly.

There is really not much time in the transfer station, after all, the time in the virtual world can be adjusted. But it has indeed been eight years for Mu Ke. He has grown from a seventeen-year-old boy to a twenty-five-year-old youth. He started his own business while he was studying. After graduating with a doctorate, he was already the boss of a robotics company. .

Over the past eight years, he has had the opportunity to recreate a robot alien many times, but he has not been able to do so. His company is known for its innovation, making robots that aren't just for serving customers.

In an interview, a reporter asked him that the robots produced by his company are more like humans from generation to generation. Does he want to create a robot that is exactly like a human?

Mu Ke's expression was very strange at that time, he neither denied nor admitted, but said after a moment of silence: "I have done so much, all to make a perfect robot, before that everything was just waste. "

For this reason, Zhao Rui gave Mu Ke a stern talk, what do you mean by that? Are you telling consumers that everything you buy is waste?

This company was established by Zhao Rui and Muke, Muke has technology, Zhao Rui has money and management ability. The two work together, and the company is getting better and better. In the eyes of the employees, the two of them are already a model of couple entrepreneurship. Only Zhao Rui knows in his heart that he and Muke can only be regarded as classmates, friends and partners.