Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Crazy Pursuit from the President 23 (Catch Bugs)

The hospital bed was that big. Xue Mang came out of the shower with water vapor on him, and went directly to Yan Ge's side.

After all, he had slept together for a few nights, so he wasn't being hypocritical at this time. After Xue Mang squeezed in, the space suddenly became very crowded. Yan Ge said from the side, "Why do you have to sleep with me? What if I fall at night?"

"That's right." Xue Mang crawled out of bed again He got down, raised the fences on both sides of the hospital bed to block both sides, and then he clapped his hands and said, "This way, it won't fall down."

Yan Ge: "..."

It's true that it won't fall down, but the space is smaller. . The two big men couldn't lie side by side at all, and Yan Ge's heartbeat could hardly be squeezed.

Finally, he couldn't bear to turn over and turned his back to Xue Mang. Do you think you can't be provoked but can't hide? Let's make do with one night today, and if it's like this tomorrow night, he won't do anything.

As a result, as soon as he turned his body, Xue Mang clinged to him, hugged Yan Ge's shoulders, and pressed his chest against Yan Ge's back.

Yan Ge: "..."

At that moment, a joke I had seen before suddenly came to my mind, saying that you and a woman and a gay sleep in the same bed, you sleep in the middle, are you sleeping with a woman or a gay now sleep.

What's wrong with sleeping with gays? Sleeping in front of a woman, how dare you turn your back to gay?

Yan Ge's mood at this time was as tangled as the options for this joke, Xue Mang's breath sprayed on the back of his neck. Yan Ge shrank his neck slightly and said, "Don't stick to me."

Xue Mang said: "No, the bed is too small."

Yan Ge: "I don't like being hugged on the back."

"Oh, then That's it." Xue Mang said: "Then you can put your arms around my back?"

Yan Ge's eyes widened in the dark, Xue Mang felt his anger, and immediately changed his words: "If you don't like this, Then we can hug face to face."

Yan Ge was so angry, he turned around and pushed Xue Mang's handle, "I'm a patient, can you not toss me?" As

he turned around, Xue Mang went head-to-head without a word, especially accurate With a single bite, he kissed Yan Ge's mouth. Then they separated before Yan Ge could react, and then said with a contented tone: "I finally kissed, but I was suffocated to death."

Yan Ge: "..." What kind of rascal is this?

Xue Mang put his arms around his eyes, buried his face in Yan Ge's neck, and said, "Tomorrow you will start treatment, let me be with you today."

Yan Ge was stunned, and then he remembered the doctors this morning. Come to your bedside and talk about the treatment plan. Once he starts to treat him, his condition will definitely not be as good as it is now. At that time, it will be impossible for Xue Mang to lie down with him.

Xue Mang and Yan Ge hugged each other, and he asked in a low voice, "Is there anything you want to eat tomorrow?"

Yan Ge thought that he might not be able to eat dinner tomorrow, let alone what he wanted to eat. He thought for a while and said, "Drink porridge, the lean meat porridge you cooked that day was delicious."

"Okay, I'll cook it for you tomorrow." Xue Mang added: "The suit from the brand you liked before has a new style. , do you need me to help you get a few pieces?"