Chapter 52

Chapter 52 The scumbag chases the robot ⑦

Mu Ke looked at the boss in shock, living in a peaceful and peaceful earth since he was a child, he couldn't imagine that someone could say such a thing in such a normal tone.

Mu Ke said: "It is against the law to buy and sell people!" The

owner of the snack stall glanced at Mu Ke's ignorance of the suffering of the world, sneered, and packed the snacks and handed them to Mu Ke and said, "Go home. "

Muke was dazedly holding the fragrant snack, but he had no appetite at all.

Yan Ge led him back, and after walking for a while, Muke stayed where he was. So Yan Ge squatted down in front of him, waiting for him to climb up.

But Mu Ke asked Yan Ge, "Are we going to call the police?"

Yan Ge was silent for a while, and said, "This planet is too remote, and the laws of human beings don't fully work here. The black households who have lost their identity certificates are here. The default is allowed to buy and sell."

Yan Ge's words let Mu Ke know the dark side of the world, even if he was bankrupt and forced to leave the earth before, he was not so shocked. Yan Ge said: "Come up, I'll carry you home."

Mu Ke climbed onto Yan Ge's back, and Yan Ge carried him back. In the evening, Mu Ke had no appetite, so he only ate half a bowl of rice and stopped eating. Yan Ge asked him if he was uncomfortable, and Mu Ke said that he missed his parents, and he also missed the earth.

What he meant by thinking of the earth, Yan Ge, was not very clear. He suspected that Mu Ke was missing Zhao Rui who was on earth.

After eating, Mu Ke went back to his room to sleep, while Yan Ge was washing dishes in the kitchen. While washing, there was a knock on the door outside, Yan Ge went out and saw two men in suits at the door, two men he had never seen before. Yan Ge is a little worried. The security of this planet is very problematic. Basically, he will not go out at night. Who are these two people?

Mu Ke came out of the bedroom in pajamas and said to Yan Ge who was standing at the door: "Why don't you open the door?"

Yan Ge thought for a while, it was enough to deal with two people by himself, so he reached out and opened the door.

The two men in suits outside the door were stunned when they saw Mu Ke, and then they saw Mu Ke behind Yan Ge.

"Are you Mu Ke, the son of Mr. Mu Chaofeng and Ms. Ke Huanhuan?" the man said gently.

Mu Ke said dumbly: "Yeah."

"Oh, we are interstellar detectives, and my name is Sun Fang." After saying that, Sun Fang took out his documents and said, "If you are worried, I can let you Let's verify it with the robot."

Yan Ge's eyes were aimed at the certificate, and then he said to Mu Ke, "This is the real interstellar police certificate."

Mu Ke obviously didn't understand why the two interstellar police officers came to him, he said. : "What's the matter?"

"It's like this." Sun Fang said: "Your parents' flying star cargo ship encountered interstellar robbers in the constellation Centaur, and everyone was killed. I'm sorry to bring you such news, please Your condolences."

Yan Ge looked at Sun Fang in shock, are Mu Ke's parents still dead? Didn't he help Dad Mu through that crisis?

Mu Ke looked at Sun Fang dumbfounded, as if he had been frightened by the news.