Chapter 123

Chapter 123 The Dragon's Bed 14

No amount of resistance could stop the advance of Yan Ge's army, and the once mighty Liu Chonglin was defeated. He was defeated too fast. Just as he was preparing to cross the Khmer and other countries with his last cronies and fled to Southeast Asia by boat, he did not know how the news was leaked. The Khmer king was afraid of the court's blame, and actually caught Liu Chonglin. , tied him with five flowers and sent him to the front of the imperial army. When Yan Ge sat on the sedan chair and was carried to Liu Chonglin, Liu Chonglin

looked at Yan Ge with a very complicated look, and said bitterly, "Do you think you are very smart and powerful?"

Mei, heart said that is not it?

I saw Liu Chonglin suddenly smiled and said: "If you want me to say, you are the stupidest person in the world. You could have succeeded, at least more than me, but you have personally sent yourself to a dead end...Ahahahaha... Yan Ge, I'm waiting for you below!"

Yan Ge twitched the corners of his mouth, there is always no shortage of such self-righteous people in this world, and there is no shortage of such unwilling people.

He waved someone to take Liu Chonglin down, then called the military advisor to his side and told him that the army could prepare to leave.

The counselor stood beside Yan Ge, who had been loyal to the Yan family for two generations, and he was no longer young. His white hair fluttered in the wind. The counselor said, "General, I have something to say."

Yan Ge probably knew He wanted to say something, and sure enough, he heard the counselor say, "General, don't you want to go back to the northwest?"

Yan Ge hesitated for a while, then nodded.

"Alas." The sergeant sighed and said, "You are not too young, you should not need to be taught what to do and what not to do. I will ask you, do you know what you are doing?"

Yan Ge said: "I know , I have already thought about it."

He looked at the soldier's tired face and the busy soldiers around him, and said, "I have a way to keep you from being implicated by me."

"Do you want to die?" The soldier looked indifferently follow him.

The strategist is worthy of being a strategist, and he knows what he wants to do with a guess.

Seeing that he didn't deny it, the strategist was a little excited, and he said with red eyes: "You were not born when I followed your father, I still remember the day when you were born, I knelt in front of your shaker with a bunch of old brothers, swearing I will be loyal to you for the rest of my life. Since ancient times, there have always been only two paths for military

generals who hold great power. We just want you to live and sit in the most honorable position." He seemed to have aged a lot in an instant, but still looked at Yan Ge stubbornly and said, "I want to know, when did you change your mind? You would rather die than take a step?" Yan Ge also knew that if he didn't give it to him today He has a reasonable explanation. He estimates that he will not let it go. This is not in line with his future plan. After thinking for a while, Yan Ge looked up at the military advisor and said sincerely: "To be honest, I changed my mind only after I came to the capital." " Oh?" "Yan Ge's eyes are lingering, as if he is a peerless love, and he said: "Since the first time I saw His Majesty, I fell in love with him deeply." The military officer took a step back in shock, unable to believe his ears. "But I know that there can be no result between me and him." Having said that, Yan Ge closed his eyes, two lines of clear tears fell down his cheeks, he said: "But it is absolutely impossible for me to hurt him, And you are the people closest to me. If there is any other way to make your Majesty and you all safe and happy, I will definitely do it without hesitation." The military adviser said bitterly: "So before you come to the southwest, you Are you ready to die?" Yan Ge was almost moved by himself, he nodded sharply, "Yeah." This statement was carefully thought out by him, because after he left, the old military divisions would If you don't resent Li Xiu, you can live peacefully with Li Xiu and live your life well. The strategist never expected this answer, but after thinking about it, there is no more reasonable explanation than this. It's just that I can't accept the thought that my grown-up child is going to die. But he also knew Yan Ge and knew that no one could change the decision he made.