Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Teacher Don't Do This 15

Yan Ge had never seen such a village in the age he lived in. He had only seen such photos and videos on the Internet before. But fortunately, he has also lived in the more ancient world, so he is still used to living in such a rural area.

Lin Rui's old house is a two-storey country villa. The ground is all cement without tiles. The gate is a yard surrounded by brick walls. Plant trees and flowers.

There was nothing to say to these relatives of Lin Rui, Yan Ge, and Lin Rui didn't really want to talk to them. The two dealt with each other for a while, but those people didn't think it was interesting, so they all turned to talk to Lin's parents and Lin's mother. Anyway, it's the same for the children to ask their parents about anything.

Yan Ge stood under the peach tree in the yard. The peach tree grew so densely that its branches and leaves covered half of the yard. It was very cool to stay under the tree with the breeze blowing. Lin Rui came over with two small benches and said, "Are you tired? Sit down and take a rest."

Yan Ge nodded, and Lin Rui put the bench on the ground. That kind of small bench is really small, the Yan Ge people squatting on the ground with high legs and long buttocks are higher than the bench. He sat down with some difficulty, his long legs had nowhere to rest, and the left back could only be bent on both sides like a frog. Lin Rui's situation was similar, the two of them squatted in the yard like two big frogs.

Lin Rui blew the wind quietly for a while, and Yan Ge pointed to a strange little tree next to the peach tree and said, "What tree is that?"

Lin Rui said, "Chrysanthemum tree."

"You are lying to me." Yan Ge said : "Isn't chrysanthemum an herb? How could it grow into a tree?"

"Actually, I don't know what kind of tree it is." Lin Rui looked at the small tree with his hands on his cheeks and said, "I asked my mother when I was young, she Tell me it's a chrysanthemum tree."

Yan Ge nodded and looked at the sweet-scented osmanthus tree beside him. He wondered, "This sweet-scented osmanthus tree actually bears seeds."

Lin Rui: "Well, it bears seeds."

Yan Ge stretched out his hand and dragged it . Two green oval osmanthus seeds came down and asked, "Can I eat it?"

"I can't." Lin Rui said uncertainly, "I've never seen anyone eat it."

So Yan Ge threw the seeds to play, and the two big frogs sat under the tree talking like this. Lin Rui's thoughts diverged, and suddenly said: "I will pay you back the money you paid for repairing the car..."

"Don't mention this again." Yan Ge waved: "The matter has passed."

Lin Rui watched Yan Ge put the sweet-scented osmanthus A branch of the tree was almost bald, and he said, "I just want to say that I didn't stay with you because I didn't want to pay back the money."

"I know." Yan Ge threw one of the chrysanthemum trees. A osmanthus seed, said: "I didn't want to use this matter to coerce you to be with me. The situation was sudden, I was afraid that my uncle would hit me."

Lin Rui couldn't help laughing, he said: "I know , you have already coerced me once, there is no need to coerce me again." Yan Ge turned his head and threw

a osmanthus seed on Lin Rui's head, "How did you talk?"

He took the seeds and threw them on Yan Ge's head. He said, "It's okay."

Yan Ge: "Ah?"

"I mean I don't care if you coerce me... No, I mean you coerce me and me. Don't be angry, oops..." Lin Rui frowned tangled, and said, "I can't say, I just wanted to say that I didn't really want to leave you at that time, you coerced me to be with you, in fact, I have a little bit in my heart. Hmm..."