Chapter 149

Chapter 149 The Taoist Master Comes to Accept Me 3 (1)

"Ghosts... are really there." Liao Yiqing was thinking about how to tell the principal what he found last night, but when he saw the principal's face change suddenly, he stood up from the sofa and looked around in surprise, "Really Is there a ghost? Where is the ghost?!" The

reaction wasn't that big, was it? Liao Yiqing said in his heart that you didn't go to our Yinxian Temple for help yourself? He said: "Don't worry, ghosts can't come out during the day."

"Oh." The principal's face softened a lot in an instant, and his buttocks sat down again, returning to the appearance of the gracious principal, "Have you caught it?"

"No, we need your help." Liao Yiqing spread out the materials provided by the school, pointed at the three students above and said, "We want to ask these three students some questions."

The principal of the three students had an impression, but He felt that catching ghosts was not an investigation, so what was the use of asking them? In my heart, I complained, and the requirements of the three Taoist priests still had to be met. Anyway, these three were not good students. The principal smiled and nodded, "No problem, I'll call them here."

Then he called the head teacher of the three students, and then sat down with Liao Yiqing and waited for coffee.

About ten minutes later, someone knocked on the door outside the principal's office.

"Come in." The

door was pushed open, and a middle-aged female teacher showed a smiling face, letting her body open to reveal the three male students behind her, "Here comes."

"I'm sorry." The principal walked over to the teacher Nodding, "Go back to class."

Then he waved the three students in, and then closed the door.

These three students are all in the first year of high school, and their school uniforms are not well-dressed. At first glance, it is known that they are the kind of students who give teachers headaches. Maybe it's because I can't figure out what's going on, so I'm looking a little cringe now.

The principal didn't mean to let the three students sit down at all, he didn't even say hello, he let the three students just stand and sat down on the sofa, and then said to Liao Yiqing and the three: "That's them three, three You can ask the Daoist anything."

Liao Yiqing and Ji Cheng looked at each other, then he took the document and said, "Who is Wang Chao?"

The three students glanced at each other, then lowered their heads and said nothing. The principal said angrily: "If I ask you, just say, who is Wang Chao?" The

principal's words were still very useful, the boy on the far left with long bangs raised his right hand weakly, "I... I'm Wang Chao. "

Liao Yiqing nodded and said, "I want to ask you something, you found out there was a ghost in the girls' toilet nineteen days ago, right?"

Wang Chao's face turned pale and he didn't speak, but nodded. Turn your head.

Liao Yiqing said: "Tell me, why did you appear in the women's toilet that day?"

Wang Chao's face turned pale instantly, his forehead began to sweat, and he was very panicked.

Seeing that he was silent again, the principal said impatiently: "What about you, are you dumb?"

Wang Chao's expression changed from panic to fear, he said to Liao Yiqing: "I really saw a ghost, It's true, I didn't lie..."

"Tsk." Cheng Mo frowned helplessly.