Chapter 144

Chapter 144 The Deep Sea Mermaid Is So Scary 17 (Catch Bugs)

Alves went downstairs after a while. At this time, he had changed his expression. He opened his arms at Alva with enthusiasm, and then hugged the confused Alva's shoulder cordially, saying: : "My good brother, it came so suddenly, anyway, let me know in advance."

Alva recovered from the stunned situation and was about to hug Alves back when Alves had already let go of him. So he raised half of his hand and put it down a little embarrassedly, and said to Alves: "Since you left, the contact information has changed, if I didn't know where your home is, maybe I wouldn't be able to find you. "

Oh, that's how it is." Alves said: "It's really unfortunate that you came here, and I'll move a day later."

"Moving?" Alva wondered: "Why move? I came over and thought this place was very good."

"It's really good, but..." Alves thought for a moment and said, "I made a small fortune recently, and I want to live in a better place, here...

Alves stretched out his hand and gestured around and said, "The house is a little small, you know, it's fine for me to live alone, in the future I..." "

What? Are you not alone?" Alva looked towards In the direction upstairs, he said, "I see that you just went upstairs. Is there anyone above? Are you married?"

"No." Alves reached out and wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "But I I have a fiancée."

"Congratulations." Alva sincerely congratulated: "Why...why don't you let that lady go downstairs and introduce me?"

"Well, that's because..." Thinking of Alva, it seems He had met Yan Ge. How could Alves dare to let them meet? He said, "She is sick, and the doctor said she should take a good rest."

"That's it." : "When are you getting married?"

"Huh?" Alves didn't react, "Did you say getting married? I... After we plan to move to a new home."

"That's good." Alva smiled: "Otherwise, I'm really worried that I won't be able to prepare the wedding gift in time."

Alves didn't know what to say anymore, in order to prevent Alva from discovering Yan Ge, he said: "You are Did you come by car?"

"I came by train. I've been on the boat for so many years, and I suddenly wanted to try the train."

"Oh, so I must have eaten yet?" Alves grabbed Alva's hand and moved He pulled out and said, "I'll invite you to dinner."

Ever since he came to Alves' house, Alva has been in a faint daze, until someone sat down in the restaurant, and then he responded, "Is it the right thing to do? Take me to the hotel to book a room first, so that I can put the salute."

"This is not urgent, it's fine to leave the salute at my house." Alves said.

The dishes were served. Alves had already eaten, but he had to eat with Alva at this time. Alva said casually, "I don't know what your fiancee's name is?"

"Oh, her name is Ruth." Alves forced a smile.

"What's wrong? Is it serious?"

"Just... a minor illness, a cold..."

"Is a cold so serious?"

"Viral fever, more serious... I can't see people, for fear of infecting others." Alvi Si Qiang smiled happily, feeling that he couldn't make it up any longer.

Alva said very thoughtfully: "It's so pitiful. If you take me to the hotel after dinner, then you can go back to take care of Ruth. I want to rest first."