Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Crazy Pursuit from Heroes 19

    Yan Ge stared blankly at Ji Shaoyou who suddenly confessed his true feelings. He wanted to say that he didn't do anything, so why did the male lead fall in love with him again? He also wanted to say what happened to Ji Shaoyou? How to say angry words like a character in a dog blood novel.

    Yan Ge's eyes were dazed, and Ji Shaoyou looked at him in a daze.

    The two were silent together for a long time, and the time passed slowly. Seeing that the tide was rising, the ground under their feet was engulfed by the sea little by little. Ji Shaoyou had to wake up Yan Ge, "Have you made up your mind?"

    Yan Ge looked at Ji Shaoyou inexplicably and said, "Why do you like me?"

    Ji Shaoyou thought for a moment and sighed: "Probably You are so good at pretending, you are so good at deceiving people."

    "Then you already know the truth now." Yan Ge said with the last glimmer of hope: "Do you still like me?" "If you like it, you

    like it. "Ji Shaoyou stood up and approached Yan Ge, "How can you say that you don't like it or don't like it? I can't control it myself."

    Yan Ge gradually became desperate, and he also stood up and took a step back. "Don't come here."

    Ji Shaoyou: "Don't back down."

    Yan Ge said: "I am the leader of the demon sect, you are a hero of the righteous way, and you like me will not end well."

    "I am not afraid." Ji Shaoyou said: "I've already made up my mind. From now on, I'll follow you and stop you when you do bad things. Don't worry, I'll never leave you for the rest of my life."

    After hearing this, Yan Ge almost vomited blood, "I don't worry. Damn, who wants you to follow me?"

    Ji Shaoyou reached out to Yan Ge, "Don't step back."

    Yan Ge: "Don't come here... Ah!"

    One step forward is life, one step back It was an abyss, and Yan Ge stepped on the air and fell into the icy sea water. Ji Shaoyou rushed over and reached out to Yan Ge, "Quick, I'll pull you up."

    Yan Ge soaked in the sea water with only one head exposed and said outside: "Stay away from me, I won't go up."

    Ji Shaoyou was so distressed when he saw Yan Ge's appearance, he said: "Then you come up, I'll go down, okay? Okay?"

    "Can you stop talking to me like this?" Yan Ge was tangled, "I'd rather you cut me with a knife."

    Ji Shaoyou thought about it and jumped into the sea with a thud, he still had the fight before. Although the wounds left at the time were not serious, soaking in the cold sea water was like rubbing salt on the wounds. Ji Shaoyou frowned suddenly in pain, but still said to Yan Ge: "I'm down, you can go up."

    Yan Ge was really defeated by him, he really had no choice but to climb up the smaller and smaller reefs . After that, he turned around and stretched out his hand to Ji Shaoyou: "Come up too."

    Ji Shaoyou couldn't help grinning, the sea water poured into his mouth, so he hurriedly closed his mouth and stretched out his hand to hold it tightly. Yan Ge's hand.

    The two sat together, all wet.

    Looking at the sunset slowly setting, Yan Ge frowned and said: "It's alright now, you don't have to stop me from doing bad things, we are both going to die here."

    Ji Shaoyou looked at the red sunset hanging in the sky, the gorgeous sunset light paving the way Sprinkled on the sea, there seems to be no boundary between the sky and the earth. He said intoxicated: "This is the first time to watch the sunset at sea, it's really beautiful."