chapter 127

chapter 127

Someone once said that you can't believe what a man says in bed.

At this moment, Yan Ge and Li Xiu were both on the bed, looking at Li Xiutong staring at him with red eyes, almost gnashing his teeth and saying these words, Yan Ge knew it was over, and he was about to sacrifice himself again.

But he still didn't understand a little, that is, when did Li Xiu have such thoughts about himself? He is different from the previous male partner, and he did not use emotional big moves against him at all.

After Li Xiu digs out his heart and lungs to confess, he stares at Yan Ge and wants to wait for Yan Ge's answer. Yan Ge struggled for a while, but still asked the question, "Actually, I have a question."

Li Xiu: "Say."

"Why does Your Majesty treat the minister..." Yan Ge decided to be more euphemistic, "The minister is a tough man, and When he entered the capital, His Majesty was quite jealous of his ministers, that's why..."

Before he finished speaking, Li Xiu already fully understood what he meant. In fact, Li Xiu himself didn't quite understand it. Although Yan Ge was the one who helped him out of the predicament when he was in a difficult time, whether he was grateful or intentionally exploited, there was no reason for him to have such feelings for Yan Ge. But before he knew it, his mind began to entangle Yan Ge, getting deeper and deeper. "Actually, I don't know either." Li Xiu's expression was a little dazed, and he said, "I don't know why, the first time I saw you, I had a very strange feeling..." Li Xiu said to Yan Ge, "I don't know if you have that This feeling, although it is the first time we meet, there is a feeling of deja vu." This is the same as the first meeting between Brother Bao and Sister Lin, in fact, Yan Ge also has a very subtle feeling, but this feeling is not very clear. After Li Xiu finished speaking, he stared at Yan Ge nervously. Seeing that Yan Ge was silent, Li Xiu said anxiously, "You are talking about something." Yan Ge was stunned, "What did you say?" Li Xiu was so angry... ... "Do you agree to me?" Li Xiu said a little aggrieved: "I have said so, you...you promised me, I will not blame you for the crime of deceiving the king."

Yan Ge smiled bitterly and said, "Are you forcing me?"

"I..." Li Xiu was frustrated, "If you don't agree, I naturally can't do anything to you."

Seeing that the king of a country was so wronged, Yan Ge was also a little embarrassed, he said: "I promise you are not the most important thing, the key is that you are the emperor, how can the emperor hang out with a man? But if you want to inherit the lineage, but also want me from I will never share a man with anyone else."

Li Xiu was surprised, not angry but happy: "So you agreed?"

Yan Ge said irritably, "Did you listen to what I said? "

I heard it." Li Xiu's excited hand did not know where to put it, he said: "You... I don't want others, and I don't care about inheriting the lineage. I originally picked up this throne and gave it to others. Why not? As long as you promise me, I'll... In short, you don't have to worry about other things, leave it all to me, and you... just stay by my side at ease."

Yan Ge rolled his eyes and said in his heart. You are still too young, and your thoughts are too beautiful. Do you really think that everything in the world is so easy?

Yan Ge said: "Then you can get off me now?"

"Ah? Oh." Li Xiu's face blushed instantly, like a young man who fell in love for the first time, he crawled out of bed at a loss, and then stood blankly. by the bed.