Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Crazy Pursuit from the President 25

Yan Ge went directly to the intensive care unit. Wu Jian and Song Zhiyang, who had been waiting outside the operating room with Xue Mang, were not at ease.

After Xue Zhonghua came, Xue Mang felt a little better, no longer as helpless as before. He asked Wu Jian and Song Zhiyang to leave. After all, they were well-known figures, and it was not good to stay in the hospital all the time.

After they left, Xue Mang came to the transparent glass wall of the intensive care unit. He saw Yan Ge lying there quietly, with a nurse watching the equipment from time to time.

Xue Zhonghua patted his son on the shoulder and said, "You look exhausted? Go and take a nap."

Xue Mang shook his head, and he always had a bad feeling in his heart.

Xue Zhonghua persuaded: "You can't help him like this now, why don't you take a good rest, or will you let him wake up and see you looking so sloppy?" What his

father said made sense, Xue Mang thought. Thinking about it, there is no other way. He really can't help right now. Instead of getting exhausted himself, it's better to take a good rest, and then he can face anything in a better state.

He did not leave the hospital, but went to sleep in the ward before Yan Ge.

Yan Ge was gone from the hospital bed, and some medical equipment was removed. Before the sheets and quilts on the bed could be changed, Xue Mang took off his coat and lay down to cover the quilt, the smell of Yan Ge all over his body.

He lay on his side and curled up, with his head buried in the quilt. His fearful emotions all morning finally burst out, and tears soon soaked a large area of ​​the quilt.

Xue Zhonghua felt very bad watching from the side. He sat down beside the bed and gently patted Xue Mang's illness through the quilt.

Yan Ge's consciousness is clear, this is because there is a system to help him. His body was in a coma, so even though he could hear the sounds around him and even see the pictures around him, he couldn't move his fingers even once.

System Eggy looked beaming, he said, "Does the host feel bored? Someone can play mahjong with you."

Yan Ge: "How can two people fight?"

"People can have sex." With a shake of Dandan's body, one sunflower system was divided into three sunflower systems. The three eggs looked at Yan Ge eagerly, with inexplicable expectations in their eyes.

The corner of Yan Ge's mouth twitched, and he thought to himself, do you think I'm stupid? I beat all three of you one at a time, isn't this looking for abuse? Thinking of this, his eyes became firm and cold, and he looked at Eggy and shook his head. Eggy's petals rose immediately, "Okay, host, do you have any thoughts on the next mission? Don't give up halfway like this mission, you have no chance." Yan Ge frowned. Said: "Can I ask for my identity in the next world?" " Yes." Eggy blinked , "You can say whatever." "That's good." Yan Ge thought for a while and said, "I think To be the kind of person who doesn't really deal with the male partner, the best kind of person who is naturally hostile, so that it will never happen that the male partner wants to bend me." "That's ok." Eggy sweet With a sweet smile, he said, "There are people like this, your lovely balls will definitely satisfy you." Yan Ge nodded in relief, he suddenly asked, "What time is it now?" "It's already afternoon. It's 22:50." Eggy said: "Congratulations to the host, you will be free from the sea of ​​misery soon." Yan Ge was startled and hurriedly looked at the situation around him. Xue Mang walked through a blue light, and at the end of the light he saw Yan Ge. Xue Mang hurried over, and Yan Ge stood there and waved at him, "Don't come here. " "I'm leaving." Yan Ge said. "Where are you going?" Xue Mang reached out to grab him, "I'll go with you."