Chapter 84

Chapter 84 The Secret of the Interstellar Prisoner⑦

When the moon woke up, his eyes were all white, and the wound on his chest was not very painful. Knowing that he was in the hospital now, he squeezed his hand and felt powerless. This is a normal reaction after an injury, and the moon doesn't care. The wound he stabbed in his chest before looked serious, but it was not fatal, after all, he came to kill, not kill himself.

But in order to leave the prison smoothly, Moon made the wound a little scarier.

He was about to get out of bed to observe and investigate the situation, when suddenly he felt that the horn seemed to be pressed by something, and when he turned around, he saw a head.

The moon froze for a moment, and blinked in confusion. Yan Ge, who was awakened by his small movements, raised his head, and his face was full of displeasure that he hadn't slept well. Moon never expected that the warden would lie beside his bed to sleep, and was flattered for a while. The memory before the coma became clearer, and the moon remembered the worried and frightened eyes of the warden.

Yan Ge looked at the moon and felt a headache. He is here to do the task, and his task revolves around the male supporting role, and it is absolutely impossible to rely on him alone. Originally, Yan Ge sent Xu Feng out of prison so that the moon would not be able to kill Xu Feng, and then he would be able to slowly change the moon in the prison.

How did he know that he actually found out that Xu Feng had left the prison by himself, and wanted to leave the prison by self-mutilating and enter the hospital to kill Xu Feng. Yan Ge was really a little scared. This time he knew the severity of his attack. What if he didn't know the severity and killed himself next time? When the moon dies, his mission is a complete failure.

Thinking of this, Yan Ge's face was even more terrifying. He looked at the moon with gloomy eyes, and the moon was horrified. Then he said, "Why did you commit suicide?" The

moon was a little overwhelmed. This cannot be said. Moon thought about the reasons quickly in his mind, Yan Ge said in his heart that he couldn't force him too much, what if he really didn't want to live? So he slowed his tone and said, "What did you have to do with me yesterday afternoon?"

Without answering that terrifying question, the moon was relieved, and he said, "I... I finished reciting the rules."

Yan Ge was a little surprised, he was actually endorsing?

Moon licked his dry lips, and Yan Ge handed him a glass of water and said, "Drink it."

Moon felt a little embarrassed when he took the water glass. He felt that the warden was very dangerous. Since meeting him, his emotions have always been uneasy. under their own control. Moon drank the water absentmindedly, looked at the sleep mark on Yan Ge's face, and said in a distraught, "Prisoner, why are you here?"

Yan Ge also felt that he should not be here, but he was Warden, that's what he said at the time. Yan Ge said with a stern face: "I just want to see if you still want to commit suicide." When the moon choked, Yan Ge stood up and straightened his sleeves, and said, "No matter why you committed suicide, I advise you not to try again. Otherwise, I will definitely let you know what it means to really survive without dying." After saying that, Yan Ge pushed open the door and went out. At the same time, two prison guards walked into the ward and stared at the moon aggressively. The moon reached out and touched his chest. The wound was not very painful. He felt that he had no other discomfort except some weakness. As long as there are surprises, it should be no problem to solve these two prison guards. After thinking about it, Moon used a very conventional trick and said, "I want to go to the toilet." The two prison guards looked at Moon with a look of disgust, and said, "What toilet do you go to with a urine tube inserted?" Moon: "..." After a while, the doctor pushed the door open, checked Moon's situation with a serious face, and asked him, "How do you feel?" "I feel fine." Moon said a little embarrassedly: "Urinary catheter ..." His embarrassed doctor understood very well and said, "Since you are awake, you should pull out the urinary catheter." What an understanding doctor, it was the first time Moon discovered that there were other good people in the world besides Cen Feng. The doctor pulled out the urinary catheter for him, and then said, "You're recovering well. You're lucky and you didn't hurt the vitals. You'll be able to go out in two days."