Chapter 55

Chapter 55 The scumbag chases the robot ¹⁰

This planet has not been discovered and developed for a long time. In addition, the surface area of ​​this planet is dozens of times larger than that of the earth. It is very clear that the place is in an uninhabited situation. Many people who come to settle on this planet are people who can't get along on the earth, or people who have done business here for a long time.

This has led to imperfect infrastructure in many places. For example, this small village has no roads.

After eating, Cai Chun and his father went to work in the vegetable field. Their father and son contracted a large piece of land here to grow vegetables. Some of these vegetables are sold to this planet, and some are sold to other planets. However, how to sell it on other planets is someone else's business. For vegetable farmers, it is sold at a uniform price.

Although Dad Cai took pity on Mu Ke, he was unwilling to let him raise a child for nothing. Dad Cai said, "It's not impossible if you want to live in my house, but you want to work with my son, you know?

" Mu Ke nodded and said, "I can work."

Dad Cai said, "Then let's go with us."

Just as he was about to leave, Yan Ge stopped them, but Dad Cai looked at Yan Ge in horror, "You What does the robot want to do?"

Yan Ge said: "The master still has to learn, so let me do the work for the master."

Mu Ke also looked at Yan Ge in surprise, Yan Ge said: "I gave you a set of papers last night, you can Do it slowly."

Mu Ke and Cai Chun's expressions changed at the same time, Cai Chun said with a complicated mood: "What kind of devil robot are you?" The

mood is also very complicated: "A tutor robot.

" Someone bought this kind of robot?" Cai Chun said incredulously: "The worst thing is that you didn't forget to take him with you when you ran for your life?" He

couldn't explain this Mu Ke, he couldn't say that his robot was very special. He violated the three laws of robots and killed himself. So he just forced a smile and said: "No way, I love learning, hehehe..."

Dad Cai said suspiciously: "Can the tutoring robot work? What if it breaks down? This robot doesn't look cheap. Why don't you sell it for money?"

"No, no, no." In front of Yan Ge, he said, "Don't sell him, he is very powerful and can do anything."

"That's fine." Dad Cai looked at Yan Ge and said, "Do you know how to work hard? Otherwise, your master will have nothing to eat." The

three of them went . When the vegetable field is established, people are required to do things such as planting vegetables, fertilizing, weeding, and pests these days, but some vegetables must be harvested manually. Yan Ge followed him to the vegetable field with a big basket on his back. Dad Cai pointed to a very strange dish: "Don't break the skin of this vegetable when you harvest it."

Yan Ge stretched out his hand on the surface of the vegetable. He pinched and said, "What will happen if it breaks?"

After hearing a bang, the dish was like a broken water polo. A lot of purple juice flowed out of it, and the whole dish wilted.

Dad Cai: "...it will be like this." This robot's hands are really indebted.

Yan Ge: "..."

"Be careful, don't you know?" Dad Cai said, "This is the most expensive dish I sell."