Chapter 147

Chapter 147 The Taoist Master Comes to Accept Me 1 (1)

Arriving at the familiar transfer station, Yan Ge moved his feet and said with emotion: "I've been a mermaid for so long, and suddenly I'm not used to having legs."

"Host, you can be more familiar here." It's been a long time. Dandan said with a smile: "Congratulations to the host who is about to start the last mission, is the host happy?"

"Is it the last world so soon?" Yan Ge closed his eyes, so many worlds seemed to be still there. in front of you. He resisted from the beginning of the task, and now he can't bend anymore. Thinking about it, he feels that life is really fucking. To say that there is no regret, there is even a bit of strange reluctance to give up, but he will definitely not do it if Yan Ge continues the task after the end.

Eggy waited quietly for Yan Ge to finish thinking, and then said: "If you are ready, host, we can set off for the next world."

"Okay." Yan Ge opened his eyes and said, "Let's go. ."

As the familiar feeling appeared, Eggy's voice sounded in his ears, "Because it is the last world, so people specially prepared a surprise for you, the identity of the new world is guaranteed to be something the host has never tried before."

Yan Ge Xin It is said that my president, prisoner, general and hero have done it, what other identity can surprise me? The next moment he felt that he had reached a new world, and when he opened his eyes, he found that it was pitch black.

What does "..."

mean? Is it at night now? Or his new identity was blind

, so he stretched out his hand and touched everywhere, but he couldn't find anything like the switch wall for a long time. What the hell is this? Yan Ge was really frightened, what is this place?

Just when he wanted to scold Eggy, Eggy said: "Don't worry, host, look at it with your heart."

Yan Ge said with a dark face: "What am I looking at with my heart? It's pitch black here."

"..." The

system After a while of silence, he said, "Host, lie down and watch."

What should lie down and look at? Yan Ge did as he did, and it was really different when he lay down. He found himself in a very narrow space. The length of this space is about the same length as you, the width is about the same width as yourself, and the height is about two times as thick as yourself... Isn't this a coffin? !

Are you in a coffin? Yan Ge was startled and sat up suddenly, and it was pitch black again.

"Hey, what's going on?"

Yan Ge reached out and touched everywhere, but he didn't touch a single physical object.

Eggy said helplessly: "Host, you are a ghost now, you can't touch the real thing."

"..."

Who said that Yan Ge can't touch the real thing? If he didn't say anything, grabbing the balls was a fat beating.

After the beating, Yan Ge finally knew why he suddenly lost sight. The coffin was buried in the soil, and as soon as he sat up, he went into the soil, and of course he couldn't see anything.

Fortunately, he has been a fairy before, and most ghosts who can maintain their shape have a little mana or energy. He controlled himself to ascend, and in a short while he rose out of the ground. It was night outside, and the round moon hung brightly in the sky, looking a bit penetrating. It is surrounded by a large tree with sparse leaves, and at the foot is an undulating grave. There are no tombstones around, it looks like a mass grave. The identity of a ghost was indeed something Yan Ge had never experienced before, but he didn't want to thank Eggy at all, and even wanted to beat him. However, he also knows the urine quality of the system. Since he has come, he can't regret it. Yan Ge began to accept the plot. Unexpectedly, the background of this world is actually in modern times. The male main attack is a Taoist priest with a pure yang body, and his usual job is to catch ghosts and exorcise evil spirits. The male protagonist is an ordinary person with a pure yin body, and the male supporting character is also a Taoist priest.