Chapter 112

Chapter 112: The Dragon's Bed and the Officials Are Frightened ③

Lu Xian didn't take the exam, and Li Xiu thought it was very strange, because he was not from the capital. Didn't he come all the way to the capital to catch the exam, so why didn't he take the exam?

He asked Chen Hong, "Do you know the reason?" "I don't know. He said that someone

from the family came and took him back."

At most there is some appreciation. Since Chen Hong said so, he doesn't care. He intends to take a good look at the next palace test to see if he can choose a few talents for himself.

Is Lu Xian the protagonist too? Of course not, he was taken to the barracks by Yan Ge. Yan Ge arrested him just to prevent him from meeting Li Xiu, and he had no interest in him. So let him be a recruit and receive training in the barracks.

There are countless memorials of Yan Ge in these ***, and Li Xiu has a headache to see. I wonder if it's useless for you to participate in Yan Ge? I can't do anything about him again. If you have the ability, you can find a way to kill Yan Ge yourself.

What's more, Lu Xian doesn't want to do anything to Yan Ge now, because there is still Yang Yanqing in the court. Only when Yang Yanqing and Yan Ge are jealous of each other can he continue to be the emperor. If he helps one of them fight over the other, then his doom will come. Which of the emperors who have been conquered since ancient times has a good end? What's more, he also wanted to be an emperor who made a difference.

Outside the city, there are 100,000 troops training every day, and the sound is so loud that many people are so frightened that they go to other places to go to their relatives.

Early in the morning, Yan Ge set off at Mao Shi, and when he arrived at the gate of the palace, he found that many ministers had already arrived. Everyone was waiting in the open space at the entrance of Huangji Palace to go to court early. Originally, a group of people were discussing together, but when Yan Ge arrived, no one spoke.

Yan Ge got off the horse and glanced at everyone present with a very contemptuous look. The difference between civil officials and military officials is that they are very aware of current affairs. Hate you to death behind your back, and be polite in person. Of course, it was also possible that he was afraid that Yan Ge, a reckless man from the border, would beat people up.

However, their minds were not on Yan Ge today, because the Earth Dragon in Gansu turned over, which means there was an earthquake. The disaster was severe, countless houses collapsed, and tens of thousands of people lost their homes. Since ancient times, rulers are most afraid of natural disasters, because if one is not handled properly, it will cause social unrest, and social unrest is likely to cause a series of consequences such as rebellion, which will threaten the ruler's rule.

For officials, this is an opportunity and a disaster, because they can use this opportunity to exclude dissidents or to their own advantage.

Li Xiu put on the dragon robe under the service of Chen Hong. There are too many things these days. He was so worried that he couldn't eat or sleep, and he lost weight.

When he came to the Emperor Palace, he found that Yan Ge was also in the queue.

What is he doing here? Li Xiu muttered in her heart, because she didn't want him to be blocked in front of her eyes, Li Xiu specifically allowed Yan Ge not to come to court and let him rest at home. He suddenly came today. Could it be some kind of conspiracy?

In the early days of the early dynasties, one thing was written in the memorials of the civil and military affairs of the Manchu Dynasty, and that was the Gansu Earthquake. Li Xiudao: "I also know about this matter. I don't know what are the best strategies for all the Aiqings