Chapter 124

Chapter 124 The Dragon's Bed 15

Ziyuan Ziyuan is so affectionate, Yan Ge said in his heart that he doesn't need to be so serious in acting, right?

He looked weak and hypocritically said: "Life and death have fate, Your Majesty should be more open."

"Don't say such things." Li Xiu said firmly: "I must cure you, no matter what the cost. "

Huh? Not right. Yan Ge said in his heart what happened when I took the medicine and fell asleep? Why is the attitude of the little emperor so confusing?

Seeing Yan Ge looking at him in surprise, Li Xiu's face turned red uncontrollably, and his momentum instantly weakened, and said, "Anyway, just trust me."

Yan Ge looked at him and wondered why Li Xiu looked at him . The eyes are exactly the same as the eyes of the previous male supporting characters when they looked at him? Damn, he really didn't do anything this time. Could it be that he is born with a temperament that attracts men?

Yan Ge didn't know whether to be proud or painful, but he was very tangled. If Li Xiu really fell in love with her, would I still die?

If I don't die now, what if Li Xiu regrets it later? When you die, it won't work anymore.

It was ten minutes after dinner, and Yan Ge's hungry stomach was growling. Li Xiu ordered the imperial kitchen to make a lot of light and nourishing but delicious imperial meals to be delivered, and then he personally took the bowl to feed Yan Ge, "Ziyuan, have something to eat."

Yan Ge hurriedly said: "How can your majesty do this? What kind of thing?"

"This is what I want." Li Xiu's tone was unquestionable, "You can even risk your life for the sake of my country, why can't I feed you a meal?"

Yan Ge glanced at it. Those meals, remembering that the person who seriously injured the patient can't collapse, so weakly said: "Your Majesty eat it, I can't eat it."

"Eat a little." Li Xiu

said: "How can I heal my injury if I don't eat?" Knowing what kind of mushrooms were brought to Yan Ge's mouth, unfortunately Yan Ge hated eating mushrooms since he was a child, and he hated all kinds of mushrooms. Originally, it was still against my conscience, but this came from my heart, "I really can't eat, I don't feel hungry."

Li Xiu must be really uncomfortable seeing Yan Ge's handsome face turning pale and frowning to refuse. I didn't know who I heard from before. No matter how sick a person is, as long as they can eat food, it means that the situation is not too bad. But now Yan Ge doesn't feel hungry even if he doesn't eat for a day, Li Xiu really doesn't think about it too much, but still comes from sadness.

His eyes turned red again, he picked up a bowl and scooped a bowl of soup, and said to Yan Ge, "If you can't eat it, drink some soup, don't refuse, just take it as medicine."

This bowl of soup with meat and vegetables is full of fragrance, The hooked Yan Ge and the greedy worms began to come out to make trouble. Obviously not hungry, but also pretending to be reluctant to drink soup slowly. After drinking a small bowl for a long time, Li Xiu said with relief: "Look, this is not finished, it's so good."

Yan Ge was stimulated by this so good-looking, and he drank a small bowl of soup. Appetizing, more hungry. However, Li Xiu stopped feeding him, but asked the maid to send him a bowl of dark, dark medicine with a strange smell. Yan Ge's tense calf tightened. In his heart, the eighteenth-generation male relatives of the general's ancestors had greeted him over and over again. Didn't he say that he pretended to be sick in the general's mansion? Why send yourself into the fire pit of the palace?