Chapter 128

Chapter 128 The deep sea mermaid is so scary ①

On the day of General Yan's funeral, Li Xiu stayed in the Xinuan Pavilion and did not come out. This is the place where he and Yan Ge have been together for a lifetime. Now that he takes the first step, Li Xiu doesn't feel sad.

At the age of seventy, an old man has passed the age of crying every now and then, and Li Xiu just felt that he was not used to it. There are always two people, doing everything together, but suddenly there is one less, how can the remaining one get used to it?

Before his death, Yan Ge said that he couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that he could really withstand the pressure from the world alone, and would guard him all his life. Li Xiu smiled a little smugly and told you to look down on me, can I take you down if I don't have the ability?

Li Xiu smiled and the corners of her mouth drooped down. Suddenly she felt so hard. It was hard to do anything by herself. He lay down on the big bed in Xinuan Pavilion, and there was still the smell of that bad old man Yan Ge. After an unknown amount of time, he felt groggy, and in a trance he remembered everything.

Zeng Hui woke up and came to the transfer station. The system asked him, "Mr. Zeng, do you want to continue?"

Every world will face this question after the end, and Zeng Hui's answer is the same, "Continue."

I don't know . What happened? Mr. Zeng, who has always been known for his life-threatening work, actually fell in love with a game he developed and became an internet addict.

With the familiar feeling of falling, Yan Ge knew that he had come to a new world. He opened his eyes and found that he was soaking in the sea, his legs were not legs, but a red fish tail.

Yan Ge was embarrassed, he never imagined that one day he would become a mermaid.

He was floating in the sea, it was getting late, and the place where the sea and the sky meet in the west was full of red clouds, which was incredibly beautiful. In such a beautiful scenery, Yan Ge began to sort out the plot this time.

The two male protagonists this time, one is a human and the other is a mermaid.

The male main attack is a general of the empire with great military exploits, leading the army to find the lost kingdom of Atlantis. In the process, they discovered the mermaid, and catching it was an essential process, and soon they caught the first mermaid, the male lead Shou. Both the male lead and the male supporting role are fascinated by this beautiful creature, but the domineering and active male lead has won the male lead Shou's heart. Later, in an incident, the male lead died to save the male lead Shou, ending his secret love.

Yan Ge floated on the sea and thought quietly. At this time, the water surface rippled, and a silver mermaid swam over and said in a mermaid way: "Yan Ge, what are you doing here? They found something very strange, you Do you want to see it?"

Yan Ge turned his head to look, this unusually soft-looking male silver mermaid was the male lead, and at this time he had not been captured by the male lead's fleet.

Yan Ge stared at him silently, and a malicious plan gradually took shape. The male protagonist felt a chill when he looked at him like this, "Why are you looking at me like this?"

"Yinhe, you are going to be out of luck." Yan Ge said.

Yinhe, the male protagonist, was stunned for a moment, and asked, "Why do you say that?"

"I fortune-telling that the new things they discovered will make you unlucky."

There is indeed a type of mermaid who is naturally good at divination, and Yan Ge is one of them. One, Yinhe immediately paid attention and asked, "Really? What should I do?"