Chapter 58

Chapter 58 The scumbag chases the robot ¹³

The police took away the wreckage of the robot and ignored Mu Ke. Although what he was doing was a bit of a hindrance to official business, he did not resist to the end, and he was still a minor. Even if you are caught, it will be a matter of education, and if that's the case, then you won't need to worry about it.

Seeing that the police came in a hurry, they left in a hurry. Cai's father and son were stunned throughout the whole process. Cai Chun saw Mu Ke standing blankly in the corner. He wanted to comfort Mu Ke, "You...don't be too sad."

"Yeah." Cai's father also followed: "The robot Can I buy more."

Mu Ke raised his head, the corners of his eyes half-covered by bangs did not smile at all, but the corners of his mouth were rising, "I'm not sad."

He remembered that after his parents died, the Interstellar police officers were just Inform him lightly that Boss Liu robbed his mine, and Lawyer Tan could easily issue a certificate that he was not the biological child of his parents. Instead of helping him, the local government became an accomplice in persecuting him. Now his only alien shape has been taken away.

Mu Ke thought about it and suddenly couldn't help but want to laugh, this is the true face of this world. Only the rich and powerful can live like a human being, and the rest are just the difference between livestock and domestic livestock.

"What's wrong with you, Mu Ke?" Cai Chun grabbed Mu Ke's shoulders worriedly, "Don't scare me."

"I'm fine." Mu Ke smiled at him and said, "Aliens violate the three laws of robots, So it has to be forcibly destroyed."

"Alien violated the three laws?" Dad Cai found it difficult to understand, "How could such a capable robot violate the law? So those stupid robots are good?"

"I know you I'm reluctant, but don't be too sad." Cai Chun said, "Wait for me, and when I save enough money, I'll buy you a robot of the same type."

"No need." Mu Ke rejected his kindness, "Tomorrow I I'm going to Earth, and I don't know when we'll meet again."

Cai Chun was stunned, Dad Cai said, "Leave so soon? Don't stay for two more days."

"I have something to do on Earth." Mu Ke said, "Thank you for taking me in, I will repay you."

"Hey, what are you talking about?" Dad Cai said embarrassedly, "We are not a family. People."

Mu Ke locked himself in the room, while Dad Cai went to wash the dishes, only Cai Chun was still standing there. What Mu Ke said just now seemed to be that he was grateful, but Cai Chun knew that Mu Ke was estranged from them. If he really regarded himself as a friend or a partner, he wouldn't say such words. It seemed that Mu Ke had suddenly changed into a different person, and Cai Chun even felt heart palpitations when he looked at him.

The college entrance examination in June is probably the only thing that will not change for so many years, Muke lives in a very shabby hotel. The hotel will be demolished soon, but for Muke, as long as he can hold on until the university starts. In recent years, Yan Ge has taught him one-on-one. His high school knowledge is extremely solid, and it is not difficult for him to be admitted to any university. He already has a goal, but now the most important thing is to find a part-time job. He still has money saved from five years of work in Alien, but these are far from enough to support his expenses in school for the past few years. Although he can apply for a loan, he doesn't just need to live. Mu Ke left the hotel and walked on the street. The biggest difference between Earth and aliens is people. People who live on earth feel that the world is a beautiful place. With the advancement of technology, resources can be said to be inexhaustible. Even if they do not work, they will not go hungry. Women will not be tied to household chores. The country attaches great importance to public opinion. , the world has not had a war for many years. Mu Ke walked on the street, in sharp contrast with the people around him. He was wearing outdated clothes, his temperament was cold and his eyes were full of evil spirits, and he exuded an aura of being undisturbed by strangers. A few girls walked past him, then looked back at Mu Ke's back and said excitedly, "Wow, he's so cool." "It's unreasonable to wear such dirty clothes to be so handsome?"