Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Don't Do This, Teacher ⑥

Because of his reconciliation with Li Yu, Yan Yang soon ended the trip and went home. At this time, Yan Ge just didn't want to go to school because he felt that he was rejected by Lin Rui.

On the first day of Yan Yang's return, he felt that the school atmosphere was a bit strange. Why did he feel that no matter where he went, someone was staring at him?

He turned around suddenly, and found that the people behind him were all gathered in twos and threes, not knowing what they were talking about, and looked up at himself from time to time. Yan Yang was puzzled to death, he carried the book irritably and continued to walk, and saw Lin Rui approaching.

Lin Rui was walking with a lot of thought, and suddenly heard someone calling him, "Mr. Lin!"

As soon as he looked up, he saw Yan Yang walking towards him. He didn't know that Yan Yang had come back, and thought it was Yan Ge who had come to him again. Lin Rui turned and walked in the other direction. Yan Yang froze in place, what is this called? Why did Teacher Lin run away when he saw him?

Because of the delay for a while, he entered the classroom a little late. There was a lot of noise in the classroom, but he immediately calmed down as soon as he came in. If Yan Yang doesn't know that something is wrong at this moment, then he has a problem with his intelligence. But he didn't understand, what could happen to him when he was traveling for a few days? Could it be that my brother didn't ask for leave?

He saw a few friends who had a good relationship with him, raised his hand and said hello: "Yo, haven't seen me for so many days, have you missed me?" Who

knew that the faces of the friends changed, and they all looked at them with a very strange look Own.

Yan Yang sat down next to Li Yu on the runway and whispered, "What's going on?"

Li Yu said, "Look at the school forum." When

Yan Yang opened the school forum, the first thing he saw was a post about himself. When he clicked in, he immediately fell into a trough, "What the hell is going on?"

Li Yu told him about Yan Ge pretending to be Yan Yang to come to school to pursue Teacher Lin. After listening to this, Yan Yang's expression could not be maintained If you live, his brother who has been cold-faced for ten thousand years will also take the initiative to chase people? How did he know Mr. Lin?

Just when Yan Yang was still confused, Li Yu said, "I didn't think it was a big deal at first, but it seems that something is wrong recently, and this matter may be a big deal."

"How can it be a big deal?" Yan Yang was bewildered.

"I heard that the principal has talked to Teacher Lin." Li Yu said, "Maybe the school leaders will come to you next. Have you figured out what to do?"

"I'm thinking of a shit?" Yan Yang was about to die unjustly. , "Why did my brother cheat on me like this?"

Sure enough, the counselor soon talked to Yan Yang, and Yan Yang repented deeply in front of the counselor, "I was wrong, I was really wrong, I was too wrong. I shouldn't have gone on a trip, teacher, please remember me for being absent from class." The

counselor said with hatred on his face: "It's true that the child is now, you make up lies and lie to me, do you want to make it up better? You twins. My brother went to school for you and is still pursuing Teacher Lin at school? You have the ability to ask your brother to come to me, I'll see if it really looks like that."

"Okay, wait a minute, I'll call right away." Said Yan Yang immediately called Yan Ge, and Yan Yang, who was on a business trip, answered the phone, "What's the matter?"