Chapter 146

Chapter 146 The deep sea mermaid is so scary 19

As for why Alva suddenly stopped worrying about his condition and decided to settle here instead, Alves was at a loss. He has not left, how should he move?

After returning home, Alves told Yan Ge about this, and Yan Ge always felt something was wrong after hearing it. But he couldn't figure out what was wrong, so he just let it go. He said to Alves: "How about I secretly go back to the sea at night, and I'll show up when you move in?"

This method is not impossible, Ya Elvis was only worried, "What if Alva and Lucia ask you where you went?"

"Just say I have something to do at home and go home." Yan Ge also lost his temper, he said, "This time, do n't worry about it. You can't reveal your address casually, or the house will be moved in vain."

Alves understood Yan Ge's feelings very well, holding Yan Ge's hand and nodding solemnly.

Even if Yan Ge was not found, even Yinhe was missing. Lan Ling, a fish drifting alone at sea, is especially lonely and helpless. Where has the Milky Way gone? Did you go home? Why didn't he wait for others...

He searched the surrounding waters for two days and couldn't find the Milky Way, because he was afraid that the Milky Way would be captured by humans, so he didn't dare to leave. Two days later, he was described as haggard, so weak that even sharks dared to bully him. He also barely calmed down and decided to eat something to replenish his strength. In case the galaxy is really caught by humans, he will also need physical strength to save the fish. Fearing humans, he dived deeper and saw a tuna. Tuna is a kind of fish that merman prefers to eat. Since this is discovered, there is no need to catch other fish. He dived under the body of the tuna, stretched out his sharp claws and grabbed the belly of the tuna, and the tuna struggled violently. At this time, a fishing boat specializing in catching tuna passed by. The fishing boat used the longline method, which is to use a long and strong rope to tie a sharp and thick hook at the front end.

When I see a tuna, I grab the hook and shoot it into the sea to pierce the body of the tuna. The tuna will not die for a while, but will struggle violently. But the fisherman is not afraid, the hook is still in the body of the tuna, and the tuna will die if it struggles to swim too far. Then just pull the rope back.

This fishing boat is run by a father and son. The father is not too young, and the son is young and strong, so the fishing work is basically done by the son, and the father will help him. The weather was fine today, so the water looked clear and perfect for fishing.

At noon, the two were eating, and after the son finished his last bite, he casually looked out of the boat as usual. Suddenly, he said excitedly, "Dad, tuna!" He threw the lunch box and got ready, grabbed the hook intently, and stabbed it into the sea. Luckily, I stabbed the tuna in the first blow. The strange thing is that the tuna didn't struggle much. When the rope was collected, the son said to his father, "Dad, I seem to have seen a strange fish swim under the tuna?" "What fish?" "I didn't see it clearly." When they recovered the tuna, they saw The tuna had two huge gaps in the abdomen, and the internal organs came out. The two looked at the wound in shock. It didn't look like it was bitten by something, but rather, it was scratched by some sharp claws, but how could there be any animal in the sea with sharp claws? Lan Ling was stabbed in the waist by a fish hook. He only had one thought at the time, that is, the humans were killed. Ignoring the pain, he hooked the fish and fled immediately. The wounds on his body kept oozing blood, and sooner or later, some ferocious fish would be attracted. In this case, the merman will choose to hide in some dry caves, which is conducive to wound recovery and will not be disturbed by fish. But where is the cave in this place? There are even very few reefs that come out of the water. Now that he has agreed to help Alva find a house, he needs to get this done before moving. It was difficult to send Yan Ge back to the sea for a long time, and Alves planned to do it quietly in the dead of night at night.