Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Crazy Pursuit from the President ⑤

Yan Ge's blood was about to coagulate.

After pushing the door open, Ruan Tongtong rolled her eyes at Yan Ge playfully and said, "The house is fine, it's not too messy, I see you are nervous."

Song Zhiyang also walked in to take a look, and immediately said: "Yan Ge, you too It's too modest, your place is much better than mine."

Everyone poured into the living room of Yan Ge's house, and they all said that for a bachelor living alone, his house has been cleaned up very well. It took Yan Ge a long time to move his body, and he entered the living room with a trembling heart. Seeing that there was no such devilish shadow in the living room, he was considered to be in his place with three souls and seven souls.

Yan Ge's living room is not small, but with so many people and machines coming in, the space for people to move around is very limited.

As soon as everyone entered the room, they were attracted by the red roses and red wine on the table. Yan Ge also noticed this, and his whole mind was dumbfounded.

"This is what you prepared?"

Everyone looked at Yan Ge, and Yan Ge nodded stiffly.

Red wine and roses are so romantic, there must be something tricky. The only singer among them, Su Mi smiled, "Who did you prepare it for?

" His acting skills smiled and said, "I prepared it for myself, I like to drink two sips when I have nothing to do at home."

"Oh, that's it." Su Mi said meaningfully: "Where's the flower?" Yes

."

Su Mi: "Do you use roses?"

"Yeah hehehehe..." Yan Ge's smiling face was almost frozen, "I just like this scent."

Su Mi chuckled and stopped asking. , Everyone who has no secret. They are all mixed up in a circle, there is no need to break the casserole and ask to the end.

Song Zhiyang walked around the living room and said, "Do you have any cards in your house? Where are they?"

The girls are more careful, because Ruan Tongtong naturally started to greet everyone to sit down because of the cp with Yan Ge, and then asked Yan Ge, "Is there a drink at home?"

Yan Ge: "The drink is in the kitchen..."

Song Zhiyang: "Poker Where is it?"

Yan Ge: "It seems to be in the closet in the room..." As soon as

he finished speaking, his heart was broken. The devil was blocked at home. Since people are not in the living room, they must be hiding somewhere else. If any of them found out...

the scene was too terrifying, he didn't dare to think about it, Yan Ge broke down in cold sweat, and seeing Ruan Tongtong about to step into the kitchen, he rushed at a speed unimaginable by humans. After passing by, he stopped in front of Ruan Tongtong in an instant, "You go to rest, let me come!" As soon as

he entered the kitchen, he immediately looked for people everywhere, Ruan Tongtong blinked and said, "I'll be fine, why don't you just grab a drink? ."

Yan Ge breathed a sigh of relief when he was not in the kitchen.

Over there, Song Zhiyang walked to the door of a room and said, "Is this the room?"

Yan Ge immediately rang the alarm, and another gust of wind blew in front of Song Zhiyang, "Let me go!"

He blocked Song Zhiyang and grabbed the door handle , using his superiority over Song Zhiyang to block Song Zhiyang's line of sight, and opened the door to a gap. Yan Ge stared at him for a while. He was relieved that he didn't see anyone in this room. He turned to Song Zhiyang and said, "The card is in this room.