Chapter 101

Chapter 101 The True Monarch is a Love Brain⑩

Although some people are not reconciled, everyone knows that if there is no accident, the future throne will be the seventh prince.

When Yan Ge hurried back, he was catching up with Xuan Yu's early return. He was still living in the palace, and the other princes had already married and left the palace. Although seventeen is not too old, most men in Daqi got married when they were sixteen or seventeen. Since last year, the emperor has begun to show Xuanyu the matter of marrying a concubine, but so many women, Xuanyu, can't look down on one, but the emperor can't be anxious.

Xuanyu came down early, and many ministers were talking around him. Xuanyu looked indifferent and seemed to be ignoring.

Yan Ge walked in and saw that he was looking more and more like True Monarch Xuanyu.

Xuanyu dealt with this and went all the way back to the study, stopping the waiter outside and staying inside by himself. On the way back, Yan Ge had already figured out the reason. He said that the Taoist priest had hurt him too badly, and he fell into a coma, and it took so many years to wake up.

This reason should be okay, after all, Xuanyu doesn't understand.

Just when he was about to show up, someone knocked on the door outside, and Xiao Dezi had something to report.

Xuanyu let him in, Yan Ge was a little strange when he saw Xiaodezi. Eleven years ago, this little eunuch laughed when he saw everyone, so he has become as cold as Xuanyu now?

Xiaodezi knelt in front of Xuanyu and whispered: "Master, the second prince

is critically ill." "Really?" Xuanyu didn't seem to care, and said, "Does the royal father know?"

"Your Majesty already knows. "Xiao Dezi paused and said: "Without your orders, the people in the palace would not dare to ask him a doctor, you see..."

"I'm just a prince, I can't control this matter." Xuanyu said: "It's still Let the royal father decide."

Xiao Dezi lowered his head, stood up and backed out.

Yan Ge listened to it and felt that it was not right. Why did the conversation between Xuanyu and Xiaodezi sound like the villain was discussing conspiracies?

After that, no one came to disturb Xuanyu. Xuanyu's table was full of memorials, and he was reviewing these memorials all day. Yan Ge looked even more incomprehensible. The emperor was not dead yet, so why did the prince criticize the memorial?

At dinner time, the emperor finally came to find Xuanyu. More than ten years later, the emperor was very old, the black hair on his head was half white, and his spirit was not very good. As soon as Yan Ge saw the emperor, he knew that he was terminally ill.

When the emperor walked into the study and saw Xuanyu reviewing the memorials, he said, either pleased or distressed: "It's been a day since I read it, let's take a break and have dinner with the emperor."

Xuanyu didn't say anything and stood up. Go and sit with the emperor.

After a while, dinner came, and the father and son ate together in silence. Halfway through the meal, the emperor said: "Xuanyu, do you know about your second brother's illness?"

Xuanyu nodded, the emperor seemed to be a little embarrassed, but still said: "He is your brother after all..."

Xuanyu Looking up, "Father, what are you trying to say?" The

emperor sighed and said, "I want the imperial physician to go to the palace to treat your second brother."

"Father decides." Xuanyu took a sip of the dish, "The emperor will do what he says." The