Chapter 108

Chapter 108 The True Monarch is a Love Brain 17 (Catch Bugs)

Walking in the extreme cold of the southern region, with the cultivation of Xuanyu Daluo Jinxian, it is natural not to be afraid of cold. He was wearing a snow-white Taoist robe and walked in a vast white plain. If it weren't for his black hair, he would probably have no color at all.

This time, he failed to overcome the calamity. Brother Cihang told him that the master had figured out that his love calamity should be on his young apprentice Yan Ge. It's just that Yan Ge's fate is very strange. With the ability of Yuanshi Tianzun, he can't calculate his past and future, and naturally he can't calculate the result of Xuanyu's love calamity. So Yuanshi Tianzun explained the matter to Ci Hang, and then closed the Yuxu Palace, waiting for Xuanyu to cross the tribulation before opening the palace gate.

Only then did Xuan Yu figure out why he was reincarnated as a mortal and attracted the demons of his heart. There are hundreds of millions of obsessive people in the world, so it must not be a coincidence that the demon who disappeared for tens of thousands of years found him.

Thinking of this, Xuan Yu couldn't help but smile bitterly, saying that the saint is ruthless, and the master's calculations are not all to help him survive the love calamity, I am afraid that he also took the opportunity to eliminate Yan Ge, a person with a strange fate. It's a pity that he is destined to be a rebel, and he can't do it by letting him watch Yan Ge die.

He probably knew why Yan Ge came to Antarctica. Antarctica was the territory of the Great Emperor Changsheng, and everything here was under his control. The extremely bright red light in the sky attracted the power of the stars, and Xuan Yu came to the Antarctic Shenxiao Mansion. He is a direct descendant of Yuanshi Tianzun, and even the Changsheng Emperor should give some face. There is no need for so many twists and turns among the immortals. Xuanyu expressed his intentions after seeing the emperor, and hoped that the emperor could tell him where Yan Ge was. The Great Emperor Changsheng stretched out his finger and pointed to the south and said: "Not long ago, the demon of the heart fell into the South Pole, and I saw that he was very calm and didn't want to do anything, so let him go." Xuanyu suppressed the excitement in his heart and said: " So, thank you Emperor." After saying goodbye to Emperor Changsheng, Xuanyu headed further south.

Yan Ge has been in Antarctica for some days, and after being frozen in the Mysterious Ice of Ten Thousand Years for so many days, he finally suppressed the inner demon. However, he was only able to leave Wannian Xuanbing temporarily, but he still couldn't leave Antarctica. Once he left here, his inner demon would recover, so he could only continue to stay in this deadly cold place.

Eggy comforted him: "Host, you have to think from a different angle. Even among many hosts, your experience is rich, at least among the hosts I know, you are the only one who freezes yourself into a popsicle. "

..." Yan Ge looked at Eggy and said indifferently: "Thank you, but I don't feel comforted."

Saying that, Yan Ge put down the long sword in his hand and looked down at the one he had just cut out by himself. The ice hole, and then he put his hand into the hole and grabbed it, and soon pulled out a big fish.

Opening the belly and roasting the fish in one go, Yan Ge leaned against the iceberg, watching the big fat fish sizzle as it was roasted by the fire, and the fish oil dripped onto the fire, making a puff puff sound. The aroma comes out. This kind of fish in cold water has an advantage. The fish oil is thick and not very fishy, ​​and it tastes particularly delicious. Eggy looked at Yan Ge's grilled fish and hated that he was just a system and couldn't eat like people. He said: "Host, what are your plans next? Do you still want to go on to complete the mission?" "That's not good." Yan Ge said: "If I don't want to complete the mission, why am I still suffering in this cold place? Wouldn't it be good to quit work early and go home to sleep?" Eggy said sadly, "But what about the demon in you?" "It's really annoying." Yan Ge said, "Can I discuss with the demon and let him go ? Someone else?" Eggy touched his petals and said solemnly, "Isn't it impossible." At this moment, Yan Ge keenly heard Po Kong's voice, he looked up and saw Xuanyu flying from the north come over. The inner demon, who had already fallen into a deep sleep, immediately showed signs of awakening. Yan Ge was startled and hurriedly hid.