Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Crazy Pursuit from the President 13 (Catch Bugs)

Looking at Yan Ge who suddenly fell silent in front of him, Wu Jian said worriedly: "Don't get excited, don't do stupid things."

Yan Ge didn't do stupid things, he just stayed silent for a while, and then ordered two bottles of wine .

Wu Jian watched Yan Ge drinking and couldn't bear to say: "I heard that you were admitted to the hospital because of a stomach problem not long ago? It's not good to hurt your body for someone who is not worth it. You are also true, and you don't talk to your brothers when you are in love. Say, this woman has a bad reputation in the circle."

Yan Ge is really sad now, but he is not sad for Ruan Tongtong at all. After all, the two had only been dating for two days, and the most intimate act they had ever done was eating in the same pot. For her Yan Ge, she really couldn't be sad.

He is just distressing himself, why is his relationship so rough? After finally getting rid of the man's entanglement, the woman cuckolded herself again. The most important thing is that his first feeling at this moment is not anger, but a sigh of relief. He actually feels relieved that his girlfriend is in the arms of another man.

Thinking of this, he felt even more depressed, and raised his head to drink a glass of wine.

Wu Jian was very regretful, he should have just pretended not to see it, but he couldn't just watch his brother get greened. He struggled for a while, then patted Yan Ge's shoulder and said, "Go back, I'll take you back."

Yan Ge sighed, "Where are you going back to? Qingqing grassland?"

Wu Jian: "..."

Yan Ge drank cup by cup While drinking, Xue Mang thought uncontrollably in his mind.

He really wanted to grab Xue Mang's neck and ask him why he liked him? Why do you chase after yourself if you want, and don't chase if you don't want to?

Drinking and drinking, his eyes were dizzy, Wu Jian in front of him had three heads on his neck and was talking to himself. Buzzing, don't know what the hell is going on.

Then Xue Mang also appeared with three heads, Yan Ge almost cried, why is he in the hallucination?

Wu Jian headed to Xue Mang and said, "We just saw Ruan Tongtong and her gold master together. Yan Ge seems very sad and drank a lot."

"Well." Xue Mang nodded, stretched out his hand to support Yan Ge and said to Wu Jian: "Don't pull him out to drink next time."

Wu Jian innocently said: "How can you blame me? I can't stop him if he wants to drink. ."

Xue Mang helped Yan Ge into the car, the driver asked him where he was going, he thought about it and decided to go to Yan Ge's house.

He understood Yan Ge's state, and he liked to drink like this when he was frustrated with Song Zhiyang. He knew that what Yan Ge needed now was a good rest, not with a nasty person.

Yan Ge leaned on Xue Mang's shoulder and squinted at Xue Mang. This illusion is very long-lasting, because it is an illusion, so he doesn't have to restrain himself. What he wanted to do to Xue Mang, so he did that.

Xue Mang put one hand on Yan Ge's shoulder, and saw Yan Ge didn't say a word and looked at him with a confused look. He thought that Yan Ge was uncomfortable, and asked in a low voice, "Does your stomach feel uncomfortable?"

Just finished asking him Xue Mang grabbed his neck, Xue Mang was stunned, and quickly reached out to grab Yan Ge's hand. Drunk people do nothing serious or serious. What if they are pinched out?