Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Crazy Pursuit from the President 21

This kind of attitude is really too bad, Yan Ge thinks he has a good temper and can't help but feel the urge to itch.

After he washed his face, a nurse came in to draw blood, and Yan Ge sat on the bed and obediently asked the nurse to draw blood. Xue Mang looked at him and couldn't bear to ask: "Why did you take so many tubes?" I

don't know if it was because Xue Mang was a handsome guy, but the nurse explained with a good temper and patience: "Because there are several tests to be done. "

Oh." Xue Mang nodded, thinking that it was also for Yan Ge's good, he asked again, "Is it enough to draw only once today?"

"No, it is necessary to draw blood every morning." The nurse smiled. .

"Do you have to draw every day?" Xue Mang looked at the several tubes of blood there and frowned, "Will this not cause anemia?" The

nurse was amused by him and explained that the blood drawn every day would not cause anemia, so Xue Mang frowned. Mang was relieved.

Before leaving, the nurse hesitated, pushed the cart and walked two steps to the door of the ward, suddenly summoned up the courage to turn around and said to Yan Ge, "I'm your fan, can you give me an autograph?"

Yan Ge gave the nurse After signing his name, Xue Mang bent over to help Yan Ge press the eye of the needle on his arm. When Yan Ge raised his head and almost hit Xue Mang's chin, he said, "I'll do it myself."

Xue Mang reluctantly let go of his hand, he said to Yan Ge, "Does it hurt?"

Yan Ge said expressionlessly. "It doesn't hurt."

"You are so strong." Xue Mang gently held Yan Ge's hand and said emotionally, "You don't have to be so strong in front of me."

"I'm not strong." Yan Ge pulled out his hand and said. : "It really doesn't hurt, what's the pain in drawing blood."

"Oh..."

Yan Ge felt that he had a good appetite today, and he ate all the lean meat porridge cooked by Xue Mang. After eating, he leaned on the bed contentedly, squinting his eyes comfortably. Seeing him in a good mood, Xue Mang was also in a good mood. He packed the insulation bucket aside and said to Yan Ge, "What do you want to eat at noon? I'll go back and make it for you."

Yan Ge said: "It's not too much trouble, you still have to work."

"The work is not in a hurry." Xue Mang said: "My dad will help, if you have anything you want to eat, just tell me, I can cook anything now. "

Really?" Yan Ge said in disbelief: "Can you make squirrel mandarin fish? I want to eat it."

Xue Mang agreed without saying a word: "Okay, just wait, you can make it at noon. Eat the squirrel mandarin fish."

Seeing his confident look, Yan Ge was a little skeptical, could he really do it? This dish is very troublesome.

Xue Mang actually didn't know how to cook the squirrel mandarin fish, but that didn't prevent him from making this dish for Yan Ge himself. If he can't learn, he doesn't believe that there is anything he can't do.

He told Yan Ge to take a good rest, carried the thermal bucket out of the ward, and immediately took out his mobile phone and started searching for squirrel mandarin fish. After this search, he couldn't help frowning, obediently being a little difficult. It's just a fish, why is it so complicated?

He was distressed, wondering if he could make this dish before lunch, when Yan Ge's attending doctor just came over. When he saw Xue Mang, he waved to Xue Mang, "Come here and come to my office."