Chapter 114

Chapter 114: The Fear of the Dragon Bed and the Officials ⑤

After the news of Yang Yanqing's being forcibly taken away reached the palace, Li Xiu laughed happily three times.

After laughing, Li Xiu began to sigh again, and Eunuch Chen Hong asked cautiously, "Why are you sighing?"

"To send a courtier to do things you have to use means. This emperor is really useless." He sat on the dragon chair and held a The memorial said: "What do you think Yan Ge wants to do?"

This time, Yang Yanqing was sent to Gansu, and Yan Ge also divided 20,000 of the 100,000 troops outside the capital and followed him. For Li Xiu, of course, this is only good and not bad. Not only Yang Yanqing, the old man, is gone, but also Yan Ge's strength is weakened. Li Xiu didn't understand very much. If Yan Ge came to the capital with an army of 100,000 people, what was his intention? Shouldn't he be able to preserve his strength at this time?

After he entered Beijing, he did nothing but quarrel with Yang Yanqing and the old man Yin, what does this mean? What is he trying to do?

Just when Li Xiu was puzzled, the people from the imperial dining room came to deliver the imperial meal, and Chen Hong said: "Your Majesty, you can read the book later, it's time to eat."

Li Xiu sat at the table and looked at the table On the delicate but simple dishes, a strong sense of irritability welled up in my heart. Others think that the emperor is the most honorable person in the world, so no one should think that this is what the emperor eats?

Li Xiu took a chopstick of cabbage, and the emperors in the palace all advocated simple notation, thinking that eating simple is to save money, and that he is a good emperor. Little did they know that the vegetables outside the palace were sold cheaply, and after layers of price increases, the ledger that was finally delivered to the emperor's hand cost a dozen taels of silver a pound for a single cabbage. The extra money was deducted layer by layer, and everyone had a share, so no one would tell the truth to the emperor. The previous emperors had lived in the palace since birth and didn't know anything about prices, so the people below said as much as they wanted. But Li Xiu is different. He is the son of the prince and lived outside the palace for a while when he was a child. But he still pretended not to know, because there were strong ministers outside, he didn't want to have extra troubles in the palace, so he pretended not to know how to bear it. Seeing Li Xiu holding the brisk walk in a daze, Cheng Hong said, "Your Majesty, is the imperial meal not to your taste?"

Li Xiu glanced at Chen Hong. Chen Hong had been with him the longest and was the person he trusted the most. But he also watched himself being fooled by the people below, and never reminded himself. There is no other reason. After receiving the filial piety of the people below, he will naturally help them.

Li Xiu felt very tired, the world was so big that he didn't even have a single person to speak his mind.

He was actually very jealous of Yan Ge, he was obviously not a few years older than himself, but he was much happier than himself. With ZTE's strong subordinates, you can do whatever you want.

It was time for Yan Ge's family to eat, and the cooks from all over the world made a table full of delicious food with flavors from all over the world. Yan Ge tasted each dish and was basically full. After eating, he rinsed his mouth, and the military advisor brought the basic memorial and said, "General, this is the evidence of the crimes of the officials from all over the country. " Send it to the palace to His Majesty. The officials' criminal evidence will be collected, and the best way to capture Yang Dang." Hearing what he said, the military adviser's face became very tangled, and he said, "General, what are you trying to do? " Yang Yanqing and his henchmen have been in control of the government for many years, looting the people's fat and plundering the common people. He said it so coolly that the military advisor's face turned green, "My general, don't you know that you are no different from Yang Yanqing in His Majesty's eyes? What is the benefit of you helping His Majesty besides Yang Yanqing? I 'll take action against you?" Yan Gexin said you were right, that's what I thought. After his own interference, the male supporting actor Li Xiu has no emotional troubles, so as long as he helps him get rid of his two confidants, isn't the task completed? Even if one of those confidants is himself. But I can't tell others what I said in my heart. Yan Ge patted the military division's shoulder and said, "Do as I say, I have my own plans." The military division also knew that the young general had great ideas since he was a child, and he did not believe that the general was actually Seeking his own death, he suspects that the general has a plan he can't tell.