Chapter 105

Chapter 105 The True Monarch is a Love Brain 14

Xuan Yu looked at the child who was exactly the same as when he was a child, that is, the inner demon.

The heart demon's eyes are full of indescribable temptation. Xuanyu only needs to look at it, and his heart will be filled with distracting thoughts.

"You want him, right?" The inner demon approached Xuanyu step by step. He obviously suffered more than Xuanyu, but when he stretched out his hand, he could press Xuanyu's chest, "You have to deny, I am you, I know yours All."

Xuan Yu seemed to be struggling, he wanted Yan Ge, but Yan Ge had already left.

"Follow your heart, I'll help you..." The hand that the demon held on Xuanyu's heart actually fell into Xuanyu's body, as if it was about to merge into one, "He will be yours."

Yan Ge was outside . After staying overnight, Xuanyu got up before dawn the next day to prepare for the morning. Yan Ge observed it and found that Xuanyu's face was calm, as if the madness last night was all his hallucination. This can't be done, Yan Ge thought to himself that Xuanyu had not reached the point where he could not extricate himself, and he had to continue to work hard.

Xuanyu went to court early as if nothing had happened, and after going to court, he reviewed the memorial in the imperial study. He was calm all morning, and he had no intention of looking for Yan Ge. It wasn't until lunch time that Xuanyu asked all the palace servants to retire, and then he poured the wine and said, "I know you haven't left yet, so come out, I was wrong last night." Yan Ge appeared beside Xuanyu. , Xuanyu handed Yan Ge a glass of wine, and said with a smile: "I have prepared so many delicious foods for you, so don't be angry, okay?" Yan Ge looked at him suspiciously and said, "I I 'm not angry, it's just last night..." "Okay, don't mention what happened last night." Xuan Yu gave Yan Ge a chopstick dish and said, "Let's still be the same as before, what happened last night will be the same as before. When it didn't happen." How could that work? Yan Ge almost jumped up, is Xuanyu so open to him? Wasn't it a waste of time to think about it for so long? Yan Ge was so entangled in his heart that he had to pretend to be very relieved: "It's great that you can say that. You are the emperor now... It's better not to act impulsive."

Xuanyu paused with his hand holding the wine glass, and gave Yan Ge a fluttering glance, only he himself knew what the meaning of the eyes meant. Yan Ge was immersed in his own mind, thinking about how to calmly tease Xuan Yu to death. This meal, Xuan Yu ate very honestly, and kept adding vegetables to Yan Ge. When Yan Ge saw him, he showed a harmless smile at Yan Ge.

The sincerity of this apology was full of sincerity, and he did not ask Yan Ge to sleep with him that night. Instead, he asked Yan Ge very intimately if he wanted to sleep. If he wanted someone to put a soft bed in the house, he could let Yan Ge sleep on the bed himself. Yan Ge was so upset by his actions that Xuanyu finally descended to the mortal world to transcend the calamity. If he didn't seize this opportunity, he might never have another chance. So Yan Ge rejected Xuanyu's proposal and chose to sleep softly by himself. It was soft and soft, and Yan Ge was very comfortable to lie on it. Tonight's Xuanyu was very honest and fell asleep not long after lying on the bed, making Yan Ge very depressed. He rolled over, thinking that he couldn't sit still anymore, he quietly climbed down from the slump, and walked quietly to the side of the bed. Xuanyu slept soundly, with a slight blush on her face, her lips were light in color, but very moist, and she could imagine the soft and beautiful taste just by looking at her. Yan Ge looked at and reached out and touched Xuanyu's lips, which was as soft as he imagined. Yan Ge held his breath, knelt on one knee on the ground, lowered his head and kissed Xuanyu's lips. Those lips seemed to have some kind of magic power, and Yan Ge couldn't help but want more. The last trace of reason stopped him, and Xuanyu would wake up like this. He separated from Xuan Yu and was about to leave when he saw Xuan Yu, who had been sleeping soundly, opened his eyes at some point and looked at him faintly. Yan Ge was startled and wanted to run away, Xuanyu put his hands around Yan Ge's neck and said, "What were you doing just now?" Yan Ge: "I..." "Is that what you said we can't be together? Xuanyu's face was very close to Yan Ge, he put his forehead on Yan Ge's forehead and said, "Why?" Yan Ge swallowed nervously, "Why why?" "Why are you rejecting me, Are you tempting me again?"