Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The Crazy Pursuit from the Hero ④

    It is said that the group of horse thieves who kidnapped Gu Feng returned to the inn after a night of romance, and found that Yan Ge was gone and the horse in the stable was gone. Originally, I thought that it would be better to strike first, but this time the person disappeared, and it was all to blame for X-worm to make a mistake.

    At this moment, a person came from the desert. This person was dressed in black with a grim expression, holding a long sword in his arms, and came here on a sweaty horse. This person was Zhong Jun.

    Zhong Jun is more meticulous in his actions, and there will be no embarrassing situation like Ji Shaoyou forgetting to bring money when he goes out. So he came here all the way, and he didn't suffer much, and he was still thinking about countermeasures when he entered the town. After entering the town, first of all, you can't reveal your whereabouts, and it is important to secretly find out where Gu Feng is.

    He disguised himself and entered the town. The most crowded place in the town was the inn in the center. People passing by will come here to rest, and it is also the best place to inquire about news. Zhong Jun found a corner of the inn and ordered two dishes, and began to observe the people inside.

    It happened that there were a few men sitting not far from him, murmuring together and not knowing what to say. Zhong Jun sank his ears and listened, just listening to what they seemed to be saying about Ji Shaoyou and Ji Shaoyou.

    Has Ji Shaoyou arrived first?

    Don't look at him and Ji Shaoyou seem to have a good relationship, but in fact, just as Ji Shaoyou knows his mind, he also knows Ji Shaoyou's mind. Both of them like Gu Feng, and unconsciously they have a little sense of competition. For example, this time, the two of them were full of energy in their hearts, so they wanted to save Gu Feng before each other.

    Since Ji Shaoyou has already come a step ahead, I wonder if he has rescued Gu Feng? Thinking of this, he subconsciously felt a little anxious. When the few people finished eating and left, Zhong Jun quietly followed. He followed these people to a dilapidated temple outside the oasis, and there seemed to be a voice inside.     Zhong Jun came to the top of the broken temple, looked down from the crack of the broken tiles, and saw Gu Feng who was tied up with five flowers at a glance. He was excited for a while, wishing to rush down immediately and hug Gu Feng in his arms to comfort him.     Gu Feng seemed to be suffering a little, his face was hurt, and he looked pitiful.

    Although there are many people below, Zhong Jun is not afraid, because he is afraid that they will use Gu Feng to threaten him. So Zhong Jun waited patiently for the opportunity even though he was in a hurry.

    After waiting until it got dark, the temperature slowly dropped, Zhong Jun squatted on the roof and didn't move, his legs numb after a long time.

    At this moment, the horse thief in the ruined temple said, "That place was quite ecstasy last night, do you want to go again?

    " A horse thief next to Gu Feng stood up and touched Gu Feng's face, and said, "This kid is really handsome, even more handsome than the girls in the kiln. I want to..."

    Gu Feng was very excited. Shouting: "Don't touch me!"

    Zhong Jun on the roof was also shaking with anger, and then a horse thief said: "He is alone, no matter how good-looking he is, how can he withstand so many of us? Not to mention, he can't kill people, dead people It's not worth the money."

    Several people sighed resentfully, and then went out of the ruined temple together.

    This time a lot of people left, and the number of people in the broken temple suddenly decreased. Zhong Jun said in his heart that the opportunity had come, and he really couldn't bear Gu Feng staying with these people for a moment.