Chapter 96

Chapter 96 The True Monarch is a Love Brain ⑤

The roaring dog is really in the way here, Yan Ge said: "Can you go a little further? I don't need to worry about my business.

" Uncle..."

Xiao Xuanyu watched Yan Ge suddenly speak into the air, an ominous feeling filled his heart, "Hey..."

Yan Ge lowered his head and saw Xuanyu's small hands grabbing his sleeves, Yan Ge Ge: "What's wrong?"

Xiao Xuanyu looked around suspiciously, "Is there... there are other ghosts here?"

"Yes." Yan Ge bared his teeth and said with a malicious expression: "You live every day Here, our group of ghosts are all watching you."

"Woo woo woo... wow..." Xuan Yu finally couldn't take it anymore, dragged Yan Ge tightly and didn't let go, and burst into tears.

The roaring dog said: "Just wait, the true monarch will not let you go."

Yan Ge glared at him fiercely and said, "If you dare to bother me again, I will go to Erlang God to sue you. ." The

roaring dog shrank, and said sternly: "Do you think I would be afraid of you?"

Yan Ge sneered: "You can try it." The

roaring dog recalled the owner's character, and was really a little scared, he Aggrieved, he pursed his lips, and then turned into a big black dog, lying on the ground listlessly.

At this time, Yan Ge felt that someone was walking towards him, and he immediately cast invisibility and disappeared in place. Xuan Yu was startled, and stared blankly at her empty hands, crying like a cat with a colorful face. The sound of a cautious footstep was getting closer, and an old eunuch wearing the lowest eunuch uniform came over, bent over, and as soon as he saw Xuanyu's crying dirty face, and the blood stained on his clothes, he was full of gall. crack. "Your Highness!" The old eunuch knelt in front of Xuanyu, stretched out his trembling hands and touched Xuanyu's body, "What's the matter? Are you injured, Your Highness?"

Xuanyu stopped crying at this time. Although he didn't know why the good-looking ghost suddenly disappeared, he also knew that some things could not be told to others. He gritted his teeth and said, "I'm fine."

"It's the prince and the others, right?" The old eunuch looked at Xuanyu, and suddenly burst into tears, "It's unfair, you're also a prince, why do you have to suffer like this? ?"

Left here since he was born, to Xiao Xuanyu, these eunuchs and palace maids who secretly fed him are his true relatives. Xiao Xuanyu stretched out her little hand and wiped it on the old eunuch's face, comforting: "I'm fine, don't cry."

"Your Highness, you are so sensible..." The old eunuch still had something to say, he checked Once he found that Xuanyu was fine, he squeezed out a smile and said, "Look at what the servant brought to His Highness?" The old eunuch took out an oiled paper bag and opened it to reveal the oily meat pie inside. The aroma of the meat wafted out, and Xuanyu's stomach immediately growled. The old eunuch smiled and said, "The servant brought it in his arms and it is still hot. Your Highness, eat it while it's still hot." Xuanyu was holding the fragrant meat pie and was about to have a good time when she suddenly saw the old eunuch staring at the meat. Looking at the cake, he handed the meat pie to the old eunuch's mouth and said, "Fugui, you can eat it too." The rich old eunuch waved his hand, "The servant doesn't eat it, the servant eats it." Xuanyu couldn't see the end of the wealth . Have you ever eaten, "Really?" "Really, eat quickly." Fugui said, "It won't taste good when it's cold." Xuanyu couldn't remember when the last time he ate meat, oily The delicious meat patty was held in his hand, and he took a bite. The good taste of the meat filled his entire mouth, and he couldn't wait to chew the delicious meat. Gobbling down the meatloaf, Fugui looked at Xuanyu lovingly, and reached out to wipe his mouth. Xuanyu said: "Fugui, where did my mother-in-law die?" Fugui said: "Why are you asking this?"