Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Crazy Pursuit from Heroes 16

Going through the back door...

Ji Shaoyou's eyes twitched fiercely, but didn't he want to go through the back door, because I was at the front door.

Although he still didn't know what An Ri's true identity was, he basically figured out what happened before. After he was accidentally poisoned that night, An Ri followed him all the way here. He spent money to borrow the house for a few days, then deliberately pretended to pour water out of the door, and then asked him for help himself.

Everything is so natural, and he took the initiative to ask him for help. If it wasn't for Wang Guanlan sending someone to assassinate Gu Feng, which caused him to reveal his flaws, he might have been deceived more by him.

Ji Shaoyou was heartbroken, it was a scam from the beginning of the encounter. He rushed out of the town on his skinny horse angrily. This place can't stay. As long as he stays here, he can't help but think of the person who deceived him, and then he will become very manic.

After a day of galloping on horseback, I arrived at the slightly larger Guanwai town. The thin horse was exhausted, so Ji Shaoyou took the horse to the stable and let him feed him some fodder, while he went to the hotel and ordered a few side dishes and two pots of wine.

"Leader, we don't need to go any further." Sun Fen said, "Ji Shaoyou is back again."

"Oh?" Yan Ge blinked and said, "Where are the others?"

"Just eat downstairs. What." The helmsman said: "Look at him, he seems to be still sad for Gu Feng and Zhong Jun, drinking two large pots of wine by himself."

Yan Ge touched his nose and said to the helmsman, "The five Is the boy ready?"

"Ready." The sub-helmet master asked, "This is the beginning?"

"Well." Yan Ge nodded.

Downstairs, Ji Shaoyou drank a pot of wine, and his head was beginning to feel a little dizzy. As a world-famous hero, his alcohol intake is a bit unworthy of his reputation. But he was bored, and he just wanted to get drunk and go to bed and forget all those annoying things.

At this time, a young man in green clothes walked past him and accidentally knocked over the tray in the little second hand.

"Ouch!" The boy said with a guilt expression: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"How do you see the road?" Xiao Er's eyes widened and he said with an unforgiving expression: "I don't have eyes. "

I'm so sorry." The young man said, "How much did I knock over the wine and vegetables? I'll pay."

"Five taels of silver!" The little Er stretched out a hand.

The boy was shocked: "What kind of food and drink costs fifty taels of silver? I can buy a table in the best restaurant in the capital with this amount of money

." It's more expensive than the capital? Didn't you say you want to pay, you pay." The

young man's fair and delicate face flushed red, and finally whispered: "I don't have money."

"No money?" Little Er stretched out his hand He grabbed the boy's collar, "What kind of big money do you charge if you don't have any money? Come with me!" He

dragged the boy and walked back. The boy struggled uncomfortably, but there were so many people in this inn, but none of them were there. Stand up and help him.

"Bang dang!"

With a cracking sound, a jug smashed at Xiao Er's feet, Xiao Er was startled, raised his head and looked around, "Who is it?"