Chapter 156 End

Chapter 156 Yan Ge's Conscience

Yan Ge had a good rest at home for two days. He used to be so eager for money, and after so many long tasks, he suddenly felt a sense of wanting nothing.

When he got up and was about to go out for dinner, Zhao Meng, a good buddy from college, contacted him and asked him to come out for a party at night.

At this time, Yan Ge had almost forgotten Zhao Meng's appearance. Thinking that technology is so advanced, he still has at least a hundred years to live, and his former friends can't just give up. What's more, for Zhao Meng and the others, they had met a week ago, so Yan Ge agreed.

He ate dinner, took a shower when he came back, opened the closet, and suddenly realized how bad his taste was in the past. It's too late to buy clothes now, so he reluctantly matched himself with some decent clothes, tidied up his hair at will, and went out.

No matter how human beings develop, as long as the desire has not disappeared, some places will not disappear, such as bars and nightclubs. After all, the purpose of most people who go to bars is not to drink.

As night fell, Yan Ge went out.

As soon as he entered the bar, he was a little worried. When he left the company, he forgot to strengthen his memory with the technicians, so that he could not remember many things in the past. When we get together to chat later, he can't even remember the names of his friends, but what should he do? After all, the company's mission content is confidential, and he can't leak it.

Looking for someone absent-mindedly, a person walked by and bumped Yan Ge's body. Yan Ge looked over and saw a tall and beautiful woman with strong makeup and smiled at him, "Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Yan Ge had already seen a few acquaintances at this time, and was about to walk over .

The woman posted it and said, "Are you alone? It happens that I am alone, why don't we have a drink together?"

Yan Ge pointed in one direction very bluntly and said, "I am not alone, my friend is waiting for me there. The

woman's smile suddenly became a little stiff, and she looked in the direction Yan Ge pointed, it was a group of stinky men. She laughed again and said, "Why don't you introduce your friend to me?"

I've already rejected it so obviously she can't see it? Yan Ge found it difficult to understand, "No need, I don't know you."

After speaking, Yan Ge walked away quickly, and quickly got rid of the entanglement of women.

Zhao Meng and other big brothers looked at Yan Ge with a teasing expression on their faces, "Yo, who was that beautiful woman just now?"

"I don't know." Yan Ge sat down and said, "I accidentally bumped into it while walking."

"Is she alone?" Zhao Meng looked over in a daze, "Why didn't you invite her over for a drink?"

Yan Ge said with a stern face, "I don't know him." The

one opposite him was familiar but always The buddy who couldn't remember his name said: "Yan Ge, you have changed. You used to be so thirsty, but now you refuse to take the initiative to deliver it to your door."

"Have you?" Yan Ge recalled carefully. , was he really like this before?

"Yes." Zhao Meng said with a complicated expression: "I haven't seen you for a few days. What has changed you?"

Yan Ge thought about why he went to work at GD, and sighed, "It's money."

Several big brothers knew that Yan Ge's previous job was gone, but they didn't know that he had a new job, thinking that he was under pressure due to lack of money. They comforted him that even if he didn't work these days, he still had food and drink, so that he wouldn't be under too much pressure. He also said that they invited him for drinks tonight, and promised to introduce him to work.