Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Don't Do This, Teacher ③

Lin Rui stood tensely on the spot, and unconsciously broke out in a cold sweat. Who is this Yan Ge?

At this time, Yan Ge went upstairs and smiled at Lin Rui who was standing still, "It's time to eat."

Lin Rui turned to look at Yan Ge stiffly, and saw the same face as the person he liked with a smile on his face. With a gentle smile, he looks like a simple sunshine boy.

Yan Ge smiled and said, "What are you doing? Aren't you hungry?"

Lin Rui was dragged downstairs by Yan Ge. There were two bowls of noodles on the dining table, covered with a golden poached egg and sprinkled with emerald green. chopped green onion. After a few tossing, Lin Rui's stomach rang out with no promise. Yan Ge pressed Lin Rui on the chair, thinking that it was fortunate that he had made a housekeeping robot in the previous world, otherwise he would definitely not be able to fry such a round poached egg. .

"Eat." Yan Ge said, "Why not?"

"Oh, I will." Lin Rui lowered his head in a panic and took a mouthful of noodles.

When people are hungry, everything is delicious, not to mention that this bowl of noodles tastes good. Lin Rui felt extremely complicated while eating the noodles made by Yan Ge himself. It's just that when he ate a bowl of noodles, he had already made up a wonderful tragic story of a down-and-out teenager who eventually became a cold-blooded killer.

Lin Rui really couldn't be bothered with the face of the person he liked, especially.

After eating the noodles, Lin Rui felt that he needed to calm down and think about what to do in the future. He said to Yan Ge: "It's getting late, I should go back."

Yan Ge said: "Why go back, am I not here?"

"I have class tomorrow." This is not an excuse, because he is still wearing Yan Ge. Ge's clothes, you can't wear such ill-fitting clothes when you go to school tomorrow.

Yan Ge glanced out of the darkened window, and said, "I'll take you off."

"No need." Lin Rui refused: "I'll just go by myself."

Yan Ge: "But I want to spend more time with you. Wait a while."

Lin Rui: "..." This

was the first time someone was acting like a spoiled child, and Lin Rui couldn't do anything about it. Yan Ge went upstairs to put on his jacket, picked up the phone on the ground, and saw a message from his partner and good friend Jiang Jiang. He immediately replied with a message, "Isn't it worth being proud of the number of people killed in the Bronze Bureau?"

Lin Rui sat in Yan Ge's luxury car, and said a little strangely: "Send me home, why do you have to bring a backpack?"

"We just started dating, I can't live without you." Yan Ge said as a matter of course: "So I'm going to stay at your house for one night."

Lin Rui almost didn't pop his eyes out, what? Does he want to live in his own home?

"This...isn't it?" Lin Rui wiped his sweat, "My parents come here often, if they see it..."

"Then I can just visit my uncle and aunt." Yan Ge's smile was harmless.

Lin Rui choked and said, "It's not good, my parents don't know that I like men. If they see you... it's not good."

"What do you mean?" Yan Ge immediately complained about his wife's upper body, " Are you still sneaking around with me? You really didn't intend to be with me seriously, do you want to kick me away when you're done playing?"