Chapter 92

Chapter 92 The True Monarch is a Love Brain ①

Yan Ge pushed open the door, and outside was a small yard surrounded by a small bamboo fence. Outside the yard was a large bamboo forest. Yan Ge knew that if he looked down from the sky, he would definitely see a large sea of ​​bamboo.

This is the Nanhai Purple Bamboo Forest, which is rightly the dojo of Guanyin Bodhisattva. Thousands of years ago, the True Monarch Xuanyu Jiuling moved here and became a neighbor with Guanyin Bodhisattva, and then Guanyin Bodhisattva went out. No one knows why Guanyin Bodhisattva went out, and in short, he has no intention of coming back in the short term.

However, the disciples of True Monarch Xuanyu Jiuling had some vague guesses, probably because True Monarch Xuanyu Jiuling was too annoying, and Guanyin was too disturbed, thinking that he could not be provoked but could hide, so he went out.

Why did Yan Ge know so clearly? It's because Yan Ge's current identity is the young apprentice of True Monarch Xuanyu Jiuling, and this seemingly awesome master is the male supporting character that Yan Ge needs to save in this mission.

After receiving all the plots, Yan Ge was deeply bewildered, and he couldn't help but ask Dandan, "What's there to save? He's not like other male supporting characters who have to live or die."

Yes, the men in this world The true monarch with Xuanyu Jiuling is a young disciple under the throne of the Yuxu Palace Yuanshi Tianzun. His seniority is terrifying. Of course, his own mana is also very strong, otherwise he would not have the title of a true monarch. Guanyin Bodhisattva's Taoist title is Cihang Zhenren, and he is his ninth senior brother. It was because of such a relationship that he was allowed to live in the Zizhu Forest in the South China Sea. It was also because of this relationship that he was bothered to run away from home, and Guanyin did not attack him. he. Before he came to Zizhulin, he had only one apprentice, the male protagonist of this story. For thousands of years, there is only one apprentice who has been with me for thousands of years. After a long time, I naturally have deep feelings. It may be because True Monarch Xuanxu Jiuling has not yet practiced at home, so that he actually fell in love with his apprentice. But emotion is emotion, and he has no other ideas. He is very satisfied to be with his apprentice like this all the time. How could he know that the young apprentice was very curious about everything in the outside world, and when he went out, he actually met a Taoist Fire Lotus. The two fell in love at first sight, and the apprentice was unwilling to come back and continue to accompany the master in the Zizhu Forest in a daze.

Xuanyu felt uncomfortable, but there was nothing he could do. In his capacity, he couldn't do anything to win love. Don't you see Erlang God splitting up his sister and brother-in-law, has he become the laughing stock of the Three Realms? Moreover, Xuanyu also knew that the twisted melon was not sweet, and the apprentice's heart was no longer in the Purple Bamboo Forest.

That's right, this male supporting actor has a very clear mind and thinks very comprehensively. He has always been like this from the beginning to the end of the story. In short, he understands everything, but he just can't let go. It's sensible to do things, and it's painful inside. The young apprentice Yan Ge was the young apprentice Xuanyu had just accepted after the big apprentice had left for a long time. Under the loneliness, Xuanyu thought about accepting another apprentice and returning to the old time when the master and the apprentice were together. After accepting the apprentice, he knew that he was wrong. Only the big apprentice could give him that feeling. The arrival of the young apprentice could not comfort his lonely heart at all. Yan Ge's paws became numb after smoothing out all the plots in the yard. This male supporting role is really difficult. In the past few worlds, he mostly completed his tasks by seducing male partners to achieve the effect of empathy. But could this male partner be seduced by him? If he took off his clothes to seduce him, he would probably clear the door immediately. And the reason doesn't make sense. Xuanyu understands everything, and it's hard for him to see himself. "Alas." Yan Ge wiped his face and asked Eggy: "What do you think I should do?" Eggy said innocently: "I'm just a system." "..." Yan Ge grabbed the egg Egg, shaking vigorously, said: "Then why did you make me Xuanyu's apprentice? If you directly let me become Xuanyu's master Yuanshi Tianzun, wouldn't it be easy for me to complete the task!" Yan Ge shook the egg. He didn't forget to say weakly, "Isn't there any difficulty in this case..." Yan Ge finally understood that Eggy was not sent by the company to help him complete the task, he was actually sent to interfere with himself right. "Host..." Eggy struggled and said, "How can you give up easily what you haven't done yet? You should at least try it out, right?"