Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Crazy Pursuit from the President 10

To grab a man's heart is to grab his stomach, and Xue Mang feels that he has taken a big step towards success. Inspired, he decided to make persistent efforts. He didn't go to the company early the next morning, but went to buy ingredients for Yan Ge himself.

During this time, Secretary Xiao Wang had become accustomed to Mr. Xue's inability to work on time. After he came to the company, he began to organize documents. Just as he was about to remind Xue Mang that there was a meeting in the afternoon for him not to forget, a middle-aged man with a serious face walked into Xue Mang's office.

Secretary Xiao Wang was stunned when he saw the person coming, and then he respectfully walked over and said, "Chairman, are you here, do you want tea or coffee?"

Chairman Xue Zhonghua, also Xue Mang's father, waved his hand and was in the office. After looking around and not finding his son, he asked, "Where's Xue Mang?"

"Uh..." The secretary jumped in his heart and had a bad premonition, he said, "Mr. Xue hasn't come to the company yet."

"When is this all?" The chairman frowned, making his already serious face even more gloomy. He thought for a while and then asked, "Is he only like this today?"

Of course, it's not just like this today. Secretary Xiao Wang hesitated for a while, intending to help Xue Mang. But who is Xue Zhonghua? He was a man who stirred up the storm in the shopping mall at a young age. He was the most observant, and at a glance, he could see that the secretary, Xiao Wang, was lying.

Xiao Wang thought that he was very loyal and said: "Only today is the case. President Xue has been working hard recently, and his body may be a little uncomfortable."

"Hmph." Nodding, he left Xue Mang's office.

Xiao Wang thought he was fooled by himself, and he was relieved. Xin said that the chairman's aura was too strong, and he sweated after just a few words.

Xue Zhonghua got out of the company and got into the car. The driver asked him where he was going. He closed his eyes behind him and said, "Go to my son's house."

Xue Zhonghua is a person who knows how to enjoy. When he was young, he worked hard. When his son grew up, he let go and gave the company to his son to enjoy life. The reason why I came to Xue Mang this time was because of Xue Mang's scandal not long ago.

In his opinion, what his son did was unwise. He didn't object to which little star his son was good with, but he felt that Xue Mang actually let himself be in the news because of this matter, which was very bad. He believes that as a father, he should fulfill his responsibilities as a father, such as caring for his son's mental health, and providing him with some life experience as a past person.

Xue Mang knew nothing about these things. He carefully selected a lot of high-quality ingredients, and planned to completely grab Yan Ge's stomach and then capture his people.

He parked the car, and as soon as he got out of the car with the food, he found a person standing in front of his house. He didn't need a second glance to know that it was his father. At that time, his first reaction was to turn around and leave, or throw all the vegetables into the trash can with lightning speed. What's hateful is that there are so few trash cans in this high-end community. Usually, there are special people who come to collect garbage .

Xue Zhonghua saw Xue Mang with a serious smile on his face. He walked over and said, "Yo, go shopping? When did you have this hobby?"

Xue Mang calmly said, "Oh, it's just recently. "