Chapter 139

Chapter 139 The deep sea mermaid is so scary 12

    Alva left with a cold face, Alves closed the door, leaned against the door and sighed worriedly.

    He knows more about the merman than Alva, and if he can't clear his suspicions, the consequences will be disastrous. As for Alva, he was not worried. First, he didn't know much, and secondly, William had already guessed some things. As long as you don't take people to find the mermaid, you'll be fine.

    Alves lay on the bed with his hands behind his head. The dim light in the room reminded him of the faint glow of the night pearl in that cave, of the madness of three days in that cave.

    Suddenly he chuckled, is it true that someone like him can be so irrational? Alves felt that the mermaid must have the ability to charm people, and he must have been bewitched by the mermaid. Even if he was confused, he didn't even know his name.

    It was late at night, and the stars appeared. The moonlight and starlight complemented the reflection on the sea, and Alva stood on the deck blowing the wind. Thinking of his actions just now, he felt deeply regretful, it was not like himself. Why do you think that Alves is going to hide something for the mermaid? Or why does he think that Alves is the same as himself?

    A normal person wouldn't betray his compatriots for a mermaid, would he? Not to mention they are soldiers.

    He looked down at the dark and deep sea and began to wonder if he should retire early and leave the sea forever. Suddenly, the light swivels and shines on the sea, and a silver light flashes away. Alva's eyes widened, staring at the place.

    "Crash!"

    Yinhe's head emerged from the sea, looking up at Alva and screaming.

    Alva grabbed the railing with both hands and watched this scene dully. Just before he could react, several soldiers heard the sound and ran over and looked down, and then exclaimed one by one: "Mermaid! Mermaid!"

    Alva's face changed greatly, and he waved at the galaxy, " Go quickly. Go!"

    Yinhe was floating in the sea, and called at Alva again, he hoped that Alva could go back with him.

    Admiral William was awakened and hurried to the deck in his coat. He saw the mermaid in the water at a glance, and he said excitedly: "Quick, catch him! Quick!"

    Alva turned pale, slapped the railing twice, and shouted: "Get out of here! " What are you talking about?" William glared at     Alva

    angrily. "Do you know what you are talking about? You really don't deserve to be a soldier."

Galaxy did not struggle and was captured meekly. Then the soldiers sent the galaxy to the battleship, and William waited on the deck, excitedly waiting for the arrival of the mermaid.

    With the nets raised high, the Milky Way was transported to the deck. His eyes were always on Alva, and William walked over and looked at the beautiful creature under the light. Mermaid silver hair, sapphire eyes, this is the most outstanding appearance among humans, but the lower body is a fish tail.     William reached out and touched the tail excitedly, the fine scales were cold and delicate. Galaxy resisted all human touch except Alva, and he struggled violently and roared at William.     William was startled and sat down on the ground. Fortunately, the mermaid was still in the fishing net and couldn't kill at all.     "Haha." He laughed, "It's so ferocious, so good, so good..."     Yinhe grabbed the fishing net with both hands and looked at Alva. He made a sound at Alva, and he was calling for Alva. William turned his head to Alva who was standing outside the crowd and said, "Come here, what are you doing standing so far?"     Alva walked over slowly, he didn't know how to face the galaxy. Seeing him coming, Yinhe's eyes lit up with dazzling brilliance, and he stretched out his webbed claws towards Alva. Alva looked into his eyes and said, "You shouldn't have come, you are too stupid."     Yinhe tilted his head, he understood what Alva meant. But he didn't care, he came to take Alva away. Without retracting his webbed claws, he called at Alva again.     come with me, come with me my love...