Chapter 83

Chapter 83 The Secret of Interstellar Prisoners⑥

At breakfast time, in the prisoner canteen of Penitent Prison, Moon found a place to sit and wait for Smith to come over.

After a while, Smith came over. He held the dinner plate in one hand, and waved at the moon lightly with the other, "Good morning~"

Moon nodded and said, "Good morning."

Smith was a little surprised, "You are not the same as usual today."

"You sit down Down." The moon pointed to the position opposite him.

Smith sat down and was puzzled when he saw the moon quickly name a few people and said, "I need you to recognize these people personally."

"...Oh." Smith nodded hesitantly and said. : "This will be done when the wind is released in the afternoon."

"Yes." Moon said, "Don't worry about this moment."

Looking at the moon, although still cold, but still more excited than usual, Smith didn't know what to think of. , twitched the corners of his mouth.

It was time for the afternoon release, and all the prisoners poured into the playground. After a busy morning, the prisoners can finally relax for a while. They play and fight on the playground. As long as they don't play with fire, there will be no prison guards to interfere.

Smith stood in a corner with the moon, pointed at a middle-aged man with a shaved head and said: "Wang Chunrong, I came in February and entered the infirmary the next day. But because he is old and looks very ordinary, so He was hit the most."

Moon said blankly, "Next."

"Isn't he the one you were looking for?" Smith raised his eyebrows and said, "Okay, next."

There are a total of forty-eight people on the list, and I have been looking at forty-seven people who are not the ones the moon is looking for. The moon was not discouraged, he said calmly: "Let's go see the last person, Xu Feng." But

Smith didn't move, he stood there with his arms around his chest and said, "The last person can't take you to see it. ."

"Why?" Moon was a little puzzled.

"Just yesterday he left the penitent prison." Smith said: "This Xu Feng came a little bit. He was invited into the confinement room the day he came, and came out intact the next day. You know what this means. Is it?" The

moon didn't speak, Smith didn't care, and continued: "You should know very well that it is impossible for ordinary people to come out of the confinement room intact. If such a thing happens, it can only show that this person has some ways, the prison guard. Tell everyone in this way that this person can't move."

Smith's words made Moon more sure that this Xu Feng was the person he was looking for, he said, "Why did he leave here?"

"He was injured a little in the factory yesterday . , so he was sent to prison for treatment." Smith said: "But as far as I know, his injuries are not serious, and it is not enough to need to go to the outside hospital for medical treatment. The only reason that can explain this situation is that he wants to go. Yes, but the sentence has not yet arrived, so I left the prison in this way, and then I can either run away or fake death outside."

Moon frowned, feeling a little heavy. Smith shrugged and said, "No matter what happens in the future, the chance of him coming back is very low." After

finally sneaking in, he finally found someone, but do you want to miss it like this? Moon said solemnly: "Is there any way to get him back? Or let me go out."