Chapter 107

Chapter 107 The True Monarch is a Love Brain 16

Although he was extremely unhappy, the roaring dog was dragged by Yan Ge to the capital of the world. He also thought about it clearly and went to see the situation. Even if there was a big danger, he would run away.

As soon as the two came to the world, before they came to the capital, they saw chaos everywhere, and fighting was everywhere. Yan Ge was taken aback for a moment, and the Howling Dog fell to the ground, watching from the corner. I saw a group of people dressed in armor and holding spears, looking as if the army was slaughtering a group of people. Yan Ge frowned. He was not actually a soft-hearted person, but he was still very disgusted by the behavior of such a murderous and defenseless person.

Just as he was thinking about doing me a favor, the roaring dog stopped him. Yan Ge was wondering, and the roaring dog said: "Look carefully."

I saw that the group of soldiers slaughtered all the letters in front of them, and then one of the soldiers got off the horse, rushed to a woman's body, knelt down, and was on the spot. He burst into tears, "Mother!!"

The soldiers behind him also had red eyes, Yan Ge was stunned by this scene, only to see a humane who looked like a general riding on a horse: "She is no longer your mother. , get up, we have to go." The

soldier was still holding his mother's body and wept bitterly, no matter how the people behind him tried to persuade him. Yan Ge sighed, is there anything in this world that is more cruel than killing his own mother? At this moment, the soldier suddenly stopped crying and stood up after wiping away his tears.

"Good brother, the one who really killed your mother was the devil in the capital. Let's go to the capital... uh..." The

body was pierced by a spear, and an unbelievable expression froze on the general's face. The soldier who was still in grief just now had no sadness or joy on his face, and the eyes of the holes indicated that he had been controlled.

The roaring dog frowned deeply and said, "No, the influence is so large that this inner demon can no longer be controlled."

Yan Ge groaned in his heart and said, "What should we do? Let's go to Tian Tian to find Yu Tian. God."

The roaring dog smiled bitterly and said: "It's not easy to find the Jade Emperor for this matter. The demon is not an ordinary foreign demon, and it is not enough to deal with him. Unless a powerful god like my master comes, how many heart demons will those shrimp soldiers and crabs come in the future? How much can be controlled, it will be more troublesome then."

Yan Ge was anxious, what if Xuanyu was controlled forever?

"Why does Master Yuanshi retreat and preach at this time?" Roaring Dog said anxiously: "Forget it, and recruit all the disciples." The

most powerful people in Heaven, Yang Jian Nezha are all from Yuxu's family. , a whole brain was locked in the Yuxu Palace. Yan Ge scratched his hair anxiously and said, "Let's go to the west to find Buddha."

Howling Dog was embarrassed and said, "Let's ask Buddha for help when something goes wrong in Taoism, is it a bit of a loss?"

"When is it? This?" Yan Ge said, "You don't go to me."

He then ran to the Western Paradise of Ultimate Bliss. Xuanyu's senior brother Cihang Zhenren was the Buddhist Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva. If you don't look down to see you, it's always not good to see death without help.

Yan Ge rushed to the Western Pure Land in a hurry, and before he reached the Daleiyin Temple, he was stopped by one person.

As soon as Yan Ge saw the man, he was pleasantly surprised: "Master Cihang!"