Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Crazy Pursuit from the President 16

After watching the movie, Xue Mang went back to Yan Ge's house. After Yan Ge entered the door, he revealed embarrassment and said, "It's very late, shouldn't it be time to sleep?"

"Yeah." Xue Mang twisted his neck, " There are a lot of things in the company today, and I'm exhausted."

"Then I'll take you home." Yan Ge said sincerely: "Go home and rest, and you will be more energetic tomorrow."

"I don't think so . Go back, I will live here from today." After speaking, Xue Mang began to undress.

Yan Ge watched him take off his clothes, feeling that his blood was about to flow backwards, he rushed over and grabbed Xue Mang's hands, "Don't take it off, there is no clothes for you to change."

Xue Mang almost burst out laughing, "Why are you so excited? You've done everything you should have done, and have done it more than once. What are you doing pretending to be so pure? It doesn't matter if you don't have any clothes, I'll wear yours."

He went to the closet to get a set of Yan Ge Yan Ge collapsed and said, "I don't have any new underwear!"

"That's right, I'm wearing your old underwear." Xue Mang raised an eyebrow at Yan Ge, whose face was flushed, "I like your original underwear. "

Yan Ge: "..."

He really underestimated Xue Mang's shamelessness. After Xue Mang went into the bathroom, Yan Ge collapsed on the ground and drew circles.

Suddenly the door of the bathroom was opened, and Xue Mang leaned out and said to Yan Ge, "Darling, do you want to come in and wash together?"

"...You think beautifully!"

Xue Mang moved in domineeringly Yan Ge's house occupied both his underwear and his bed. The most extreme thing was that he even occupied Yan Ge's arm. When he slept, Yan Ge had to hold him to sleep. That's not all, it's always moving and rubbing.

After rubbing it, I have to ask Yan Ge, "If you want, I will cooperate with you."

Yan Ge said in his heart that I miss you as a big head, and this day will not pass...

When Yan Ge woke up the next morning, Xue Mang had already gone to the company. On the table was the breakfast he had prepared with a note attached.

Yan Ge picked up the note after getting up and looked at it, and saw that it was written, "When I woke up this morning, my butt was not very tender. Go and buy some gluteal packs."

"..."

Yan Ge coughed violently. Almost coughed up two or two blood. What the hell is this monster? What does this man need to save? It's too much, buttocks, you big-headed ghost's film!

Yan Ge was so angry that he blushed and went out with a thick neck. When he came to the hospital, his face was still full of anger. The nurse in the medical examination department thought he was here to make trouble when he saw him. Until Yan Ge took off the mask, the little nurses went crazy, and they actually saw the live Yan Ge.

Yan Ge was almost frightened by their enthusiasm, and he was relieved after signing dozens of names for the girls. The little nurses expressed their willingness to open the back door for him, take him to jump in the queue to go to the medical examination in advance, and can produce the medical report soon.

This Yan Ge could hardly ask for it. I asked them again and again not to publicize their visit to the hospital, and then went in for a medical examination.