Chapter 103

Chapter 103 The True Monarch is a Love Brain 12

Judging from the current situation, Xuanyu's succession to the throne is a certainty. He was just a prince and began to help the emperor to review memorials. Although he did not establish a heir, he was already the next emperor recognized by the civil and military of the Manchu Dynasty.

What's more, his talent, ability, and conduct are outstanding, and he is the most outstanding among the princes, and he is praised by the court and the public. In a trance, Concubine Xian seemed to have returned to that night eleven years ago. She stood with the Empress and Concubine Zhang, who was only five years old at the time, watching Xuanyu, who was only five years old, kneeling on the ground full of blood and crying in despair. I still remember the eyes that the child looked at them at that time...

"Mother concubine." The fourth prince shivered and said, "What should I do? He won't let us go."

"What are you panicking about?" Will he let you go if you cry?" The

fourth prince was startled by his mother's rare toughness, and stopped crying, just stared blankly at Concubine Xian.

Concubine Xian's hands were pinched together, and her nails, which had been maintained for many years, were cracked. She bit and said, "It's better to fight to the death and break the net." The

fourth prince said: "Mother, what do you want to do?"

"Right now Your Majesty is critically ill and has been in a dizzy state for many days. Once His Majesty has three longs and two shorts, the wooden sun of your mother and son will arrive." Concubine Xian grabbed the fourth prince's hand and said, "Go to your uncle, your uncle is the commander of the patrol battalion. , as long as he can bring troops into the palace to kill Xuanyu, as the only living adult prince, the throne is yours."

"What?" ...This is a rebellion!"

Concubine Xian smiled frantically and said, "Rebellion? It's just one death at most, anyway, it's all death, why don't you fight?"

"I..." The fourth prince burst into tears. , "I'm afraid of concubine mother."

"Don't be afraid." Concubine Xian touched her son's face distressedly, "If concubine is here, you just go to your uncle, concubine will help you." In

Xuanyu's study , Yan Ge told Xuanyu the plan of Concubine Xian and her son, and he said, "You should prepare early."

Xuanyu nodded and said: "I was still worried about how to deal with Concubine Xian. Her own brother is the commander of the patrol battalion and is responsible for the safety of the capital. I really can't handle it without a suitable reason. I didn't expect them to be so considerate. I saved a lot of trouble."

Xuan Yu was relaxed, and Yan Ge was also relaxed. Don't say that Xuanyu is prepared, even if he is not prepared, as long as he is there, nothing will happen. Yan Ge saw Xuanyu looking at a memorial with an ugly face, he leaned over to take a look, and found that it was a memorial that the ministers had filed to persuade Xuanyu to get married at an early date.

Seeing that Yan Ge also saw it, Xuan Yu folded the memorial and said with a displeased expression: "They are really meddling with their own business, and the emperor is still ill, but they are here to urge me to get married."

Yan Ge glanced at Xuan Yu with a sideways glance. , said: "What do you think? Are you going to listen to them?"

Xuanyu turned to look at Yan Ge and asked, "What about you? Do you want me to get married?"

Yan Ge said: "This is not something I hope not to do. , it depends on what you think."

"Then if I get married." Xuanyu looked at Yan Ge's eyes carefully, "What will happen to you?"