Chapter 74

Chapter 74 Teacher Don't Do This 12

Stuffing Yan Ge into the closet, Lin Rui hurried to open the door. I thought this would be a touching scene of family reunion, but I didn't expect that when I opened the door, I saw the blue and gray faces of my parents.

Lin Rui groaned in his heart, could it be that his parents still couldn't forgive him?

The moment Lin Rui's mother saw her son, her eyes immediately turned red, and she shivered and reached out to hug her son.

"Rui Rui, my son."

Seeing the mother and son hugging each other, Dad Lin couldn't help but redden his eyes.

Lin Rui wiped his tears and stretched out his hand to help his parents with the luggage, "Come in, are you parents coming by car? The luggage is so heavy..."

"It's all your dad's fault." Lin Ma said with a dark face, "Your dad doesn't Drive well, hit a car on the road, what is it...Bentley? They hired a lawyer and asked us to pay 500,000." Lin Rui was startled

, "500,000?"

: "Isn't it all because of you arguing with me in the car? Okay, let's see what you use to compensate others." The

two of them were noisy when Lin Rui was very young, and they have changed a little over the years. No. Lin Rui sighed with a headache and said, "What the hell is going on? Have the police come to deal with it?"

"The police have come to deal with it." Dad Lin said, "There is surveillance, we can't deny it."

Lin Rui wrinkled He frowned, he just graduated a few years ago. The house is still a second-hand house he bought with a loan, and he is still repaying the loan. Parents don't have much savings, and 500,000 is a lot of money for their family.

Yan Ge hid in the closet and listened carefully to the movement outside. I could only hear someone talking in the living room, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. He was uncomfortable in the closet. Lin Rui said he was looking for an opportunity to let him slip away, and he didn't know when this opportunity would come.

Lin Ma cried again, and finally saw her son again, but this happened unexpectedly. God is really unfair, why do bad things always happen to their family?

The three sat together in silence for a while, and Lin Rui said, "It's okay, I can sell the house."

Lin Rui's parents are very traditional people, and the most unacceptable thing is to sell the house. Dad Lin waved his hands and said, "That's not good, how can I sell the house?"

"It's fine, I can rent a house." Lin Rui smiled comfortingly and said, "And I don't need to get married, it doesn't matter if I have a house or not, yes It's enough to live in a place."

Lin Ma and Lin Dad looked at each other, and Lin Ma said embarrassedly: "Even if you are... with other boys, you still need a house. If you don't have a house, you will be punished by others. I look down on it."

Lin Rui's heart was warm for a while, and he said, "It's alright, the people I like won't be like this. Besides, you are not good and have a house. I'm not a person without a family."

Lin Rui's parents both It's my duty, and I've never been in the public security bureau once in my life. I never dare to think about defaulting on a debt. If the court summons is sent to the community, the old face of the couple will be gone. At this point, the only thing to do is to sell the house. Lin Ma felt that she was sorry for her son. My son left home when he was studying, and he didn't help him for so many years. He finally bought a house, and was tossed by the old couple.