Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Don't Do This, Teacher ⑤

Lin Rui stubbornly grabbed Yan Ge's arm. He had been living a normal life and had no experience in dealing with this kind of thing.

Yan Ge thought he was embarrassed to say it, so he chuckled, leaned his head on Lin Rui's shoulder and said, "So you don't want me? But I want to work, or will you support me?"

Lin Rui gritted his teeth, As if he had made a great determination, he said, "I will support you, don't leave."

Yan Ge: "???"

What's the matter? Yesterday, Lin Rui didn't look very happy, why should he support himself today? Could it be that you did so well last night?

"I'll take care of you." Lin Rui said firmly to Yan Ge, "I can afford you."

Yan Ge had a question mark in his head.

Lin Rui was worried that Yan Ge would sneak out and do illegal things. He didn't sleep anymore, got up from the bed and said, "Let's go to school together today. You can stay with me as long as you have time. Get up and brush your teeth. I'll make you breakfast."

Seeing Lin Rui rushing into the kitchen, Yan Ge called Jiang Jiang, "Hey, I can't go to the company today."

Jiang Jiang said inexplicably: "You think I'm here Are you kidding me?"

"Oh, it's not." Yan Ge glanced at the direction of the kitchen and said, "Someone just said he wanted to support me, and I agreed."

"So what?" Jiang Jiang said in shock, "You're fine. My boss doesn't want to be a duck?"

"That's why someone is willing to raise me." Yan Ge raised his mouth, "Just work hard like you, or you will really starve to death."

Jiang Jiang: "... "

Yan Ge drove Lin Rui to school. During the class, Li Yu's whole spirit was different from yesterday. With a fascinated smile on his face, he sat beside Yan Ge and pressed his phone wildly.

Are all students like this? Are you so careless in class?

Looking at Li Yu in disgust, Yan Ge knocked on the table and said, "Do you have any plans for your future?"

Li Yu, who was immersed in chatting with Yan Yang, raised his head blankly, as if Yan Ge had just It's like saying something in an alien language. It took him a long time to react, but he still said blankly: "What plan?"

"You are already a junior." Yan Ge said: "Do you have any ideas about the future?"

"Oh, I'm ready for the postgraduate entrance examination." Li Yu said with a smile: "I have discussed with Yan Yang that we are going to take the same school."

"And after that?" It's not that Yan Ge thinks that the postgraduate entrance examination is not good, but he really has no idea about the future when he sees Li Yu like this, "I want to do it in the future. What?"

"I really didn't think about this." Li Yu asked Yan Ge, "Where is Yan Yang? Will he go to your company after graduation? Brother, can you let me and Yan Yang be together?"

Yan Ge Looking at him coldly, he said very clearly: "If you want to be beautiful, Yan Yang will have to get the hell out of me after graduation."

After class, the two walked out together, and as soon as they went out, they saw Lin Rui waiting outside. Seeing Lin Rui in the corner from a distance, Li Yu said with admiration: "Brother how did you do it? Did you catch Mr. Lin so quickly?"