Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The Crazy Pursuit from the Hero ②

Yan Ge couldn't tell in the middle of the night to relax, and he had prepared a few people before to deal with Ji Shaoyou. Now things are not right, he has to go over and make a new plan.

Ji Shaoyou followed Yan Ge into a goulan. He hesitated for a moment at the door. Could it be that Yan Ge ran out in the middle of the night because he couldn't hold it any longer?

Ji Shaoyou soon followed Yan Ge and felt it, but he didn't know that the person following him was Ji Shaoyou. He suspected that it was an enemy or a thief or a robber. It's not good to be the leader of a demon sect, there may be enemies around you all over the world. Some are not enemies, just because you are the leader of the demon sect is like dealing with you.

As soon as he entered the room, the people inside immediately stood up and clasped their fists, "Sect Master."

"Yeah." Yan Ge nodded and said, "Today's plan is canceled."

Then he thought about the fact that he was being targeted, and said: "Let's go, the two of you are not needed here."

Several people looked at each other and nodded again. The leader of martial arts is unparalleled in the world. Is there anything he can't do by himself? He took us with him only because he wanted some people to wait by his side.

They were about to leave when Yan Ge remembered something, and he said, "Do you have any medicine on your body that won't poison people, but can make it difficult for people to move?"

Several people looked at each other again, and the one Dumpty Dun said: "Yes, there are, but I don't know if it is what the leader needs."

Yan Ge stretched out his hand and said, "Take it here and have a look."

Dumpty Dun handed Yan Ge a ceramic bottle, Yan Ge opened it and saw that there was nothing in it. of powder. He said, "This one won't eat dead people, right?"

Dumpty Dumpling's expression was a little subtle, and he said, "If you eat a lot, it may also kill people."

Yan Ge said again: "How about such a large amount of death?"

Dumpty Dumpty said: " Anyway, this bottle won't kill anyone."

Yan Ge was relieved, he nodded with satisfaction, "Okay, let's go." After he finished speaking, he put away the bottle of medicine.

Ji Shaoyou followed Yan Ge into the Goulan, only to see that he entered a room and did not come out for a long time. After a while, a few men came out of that room. Ji Shaoyou froze in his heart, saying that there was indeed a conspiracy. Who would come to a place like this in the middle of the night to meet a man? Not to mention several men.

These people left separately, and Ji Shaoyou didn't know which one to follow, so he simply stopped. Anyway, the leader of the demon sect is still inside, he waits for someone to come out and then follow him.

I waited for a whole night, seeing that the sky was getting bright, and Yan Ge was still not seen.

Ji Shaoyou slapped tiredly in the cool sunshine in the early morning. Did Yan Ge and his subordinates discuss conspiracy and tricks last night and stayed for a romantic night?

Thinking about it carefully, there is no such possibility. Seeing that it is already dawn, he is about to set off to save Gu Feng, and he won't know what to do if he doesn't see any action from Yan Ge.

Thinking about it, Ji Shaoyou came to the outside of the room quietly, holding his breath and listening carefully to the movement inside, there was no movement inside, not even the sound of breathing. Ji Shaoyou was shocked. Could it be that the power of the demon leader is so terrifying? At this time, there were footsteps around him, and Ji Shaoyou hurriedly shrank to the corner, and saw a very cool-dressed woman with a man of five or three thick pushing open the door of the room, laughing and complaining, "It's an enemy. I don't come at night but come in the morning, don't you know people are going to sleep during the day?" Immediately afterwards, an indescribable voice came from inside... The well-bred Ji Shaoyou wanted to swear for the first time in his life, this son of a bitch actually I left early, causing myself to squat in vain all night. Yan Ge woke up from the big soft bed in the upper room of the inn, opened the window and the morning breeze was blowing on his face, he felt refreshed. Ji Shaoyou appeared in the inn with a pair of dark circles under his eyes, and said to Xiao Er: "Come and eat." Xiao Er listlessly said: "The cheapest thing in the shop is gruel." "Then come... a bowl . ." Ji Shaoyou said: "Prepare some water and dry food." After speaking, he began to count the copper coins.