Chapter 134

Chapter 134 The Deep Sea Mermaid Is Terrifying ⑦

    The merman closed his eyes tightly, Alves touched his hand and found that his body temperature was much higher than usual. Alves panicked, stretched out his hand and pulled, the mermaid plunged into the water, and then sank unconsciously. Alves dragged him and pulled him into the boat.

    After finally getting the mermaid onto the boat, Alves rested the mermaid's head on his lap, shaking the mermaid gently, "What's wrong with you? Wake up." The

    mermaid seemed to be ill, with flushed face and chapped lips. The temperature rises, and the symptoms seem to be fever. Alves checked it. There are no scars on the surface of the mermaid's body, is it just a simple fever? While he was amazed that mermaids could get hot, he felt helpless. He has nothing now, how can he help the mermaid to get rid of the fever?

    At this time, the merman lying on his lap snorted and seemed to be in great pain. Alves looked around and wanted to put the mermaid into the water to help him cool down, but he couldn't take care of him in the water for a long time. So he wanted to find a shallow area, and after much deliberation he decided to go back to the island.

    He rowed the boat back to the reef beach where he met the mermaid before. This place is relatively hidden, and the soldiers on the island usually don't come here. He rowed the boat to a depression under the reef, and jumped off the boat just below his waist. Alves supported the mermaid and carefully immersed the mermaid in the water.

    The mermaid slowly sank into the water, and there was a few bubbles. Although the merman can breathe underwater, Alves still scoops up the merman from time to time to check on the situation.

    While Yan Ge was drowsy, the fish tail touched something soft, and Alves suddenly felt that his leg was gently swept by the fish tail. A little itchy, he excitedly reached out and pulled Yan Ge out of the water, looked at Yan Ge's slightly opened eyes, and said, "Are you awake? How are you feeling? You scared me."

    Yan Ge felt his body It was hot, and he was hugged by Alves, the skin of his abdomen against Alves. A shivering feeling ran through his body, and a layer of pimples appeared on his body. The weak and powerless body was injected with power, and he seemed to be dominated by some mysterious force. The brain didn't have time to respond, and the body took action.

    As soon as I glanced at it, I felt something wrapped around my leg. Alves fell into the water unsteadily, and before he could struggle, his arms were imprisoned. In the chaos, he opened his mouth, and the air flowed from his mouth, turning into bubbles and floating up.

    The feeling of suffocation and panic attacked Alves, his eyes widened, the chaotic sea water made him unable to see anything, only a red lingering in front of his eyes. At this moment, something blocked his mouth, and the frantic entanglement between his lips and tongue made him lose the last trace of consciousness.

    "Crash!" The

    two entangled people exposed the sea, Alves was breathing hard-won air frantically, and he didn't even feel that he was pushed against the reef and someone was presumptuous on his naked/naked body. .

    Yan Ge rubbed Alves' collarbone, and his body with the smell of sea water ignited all his senses. The fish tail under the water squeezed his legs, and the mermaid's desire had already pushed its scales away. Alves, who had already been confused for a long time, suddenly let out an uncontrollable pained cry, and he stared at the pair of red eyes in front of him with wide eyes.

    The pain made him sober, and his emotions surged in shock, shame, disbelief, and so on, and he couldn't believe what was happening to him at the moment. But the clear feeling in his body forced him to face this cruel fact, and he was even at a loss, not knowing how it happened to this point.