Chapter 6

Chapter 6 The Crazy Pursuit from the President ⑥

Yan Ge didn't think much about it at first, but after Song Zhiyang left, he suddenly thought of the problem. This house is so big, Xue Mang can hide there besides the room, toilet and kitchen? He only felt a buzzing sound in his head, and when he reacted, others had already come to the door of the room.

Song Zhiyang stretched out his hand to pull the cabinet door, but it didn't open when he pulled it, and it still didn't open when he pulled it again.

Is Yan Ge's closet so difficult to open? Is this a wardrobe or a safe? Song Zhiyang didn't believe in this evil, and grabbed the handle with both hands and yanked it.

Xue Mang was digging at the door of the cabinet inside, exerting all his strength to suckle, so that his face was flushed and the blue veins on his thick neck and arms burst out.

Hearing a bang, Yan Ge rushed into the bedroom. Seeing that Song Zhiyang was pulling the door of the cabinet, he hurriedly shouted, "What are you doing?!"

Song Zhiyang said, "What am I doing when I open the door? Hey you. Is the closet locked, why can't I open it?"

Now Yan Ge finally confirmed that Xue Mang was in the closet, he said to Song Zhiyang, "You go out, I'll change your clothes for you.

" What are you doing?" Song Zhiyang asked, "You have to go out to change your clothes without changing your room?"

That's the same, Yan Ge said, "Can you go to the toilet to change, or the kitchen?"

Song Zhiyang wondered, "Are you sick? "

You are sick." Yan Ge: "Do you understand that the bedroom is a private place? As a civilized person, please respect the privacy of others."

Song Zhiyang was not stupid, he looked at the wardrobe that was blocked by Yan Ge. , said suspiciously: "Is there something inside? Show me."

After he swooped over and reached out his hand, he was about to grab the door. Yan Ge hugged Song Zhiyang and stopped him from getting close to the closet. .

"You let me go!" "Don't think about it!

"

Yan Ge was stronger than Song Zhiyang. He pushed Song Zhiyang back. Before taking a few steps back, Song Zhiyang's legs touched the bed and an unstable person fell on the bed. Yan Ge pressed on Song Zhiyang, Song Zhiyang struggled and said, "Don't hold me!"

Yan Ge controlled Song Zhiyang with all his strength, "Don't move!"

Although the photographer did not go in outside the door, there was no sound inside at all. It came out vaguely. Sometimes just hearing the sound is more exciting than seeing the picture, and that's the case right now.

The live broadcast room went crazy...

"I just want to know what the two of them are doing in there."

"It sounds so intense!"

"Is my male god officially announcing his coming out?"

"Yan Ge, I support you!"

"Yangyang, I support you!"

"No! I can't admit this fact!"

Xue Mang secretly opened a gap in the closet and saw the two of them hugging each other on the bed. At that moment, his mood was extremely complicated. One was the man he had been chasing for two years, and the other was the man he was chasing, and he rolled around on the bed hugging and hugging in front of him.