Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Crazy Pursuit from the President ③

Xue Mang thought that he had found the real reason, so he didn't want to drink anymore, so he said hello and went back. He has been very planned since he was a child, and he decided to make a guide to pursue Yan Ge. He would use his seriousness to tell Yan Ge that he, Xue Mang, was always serious about his relationship!

Yan Ge, who didn't know that he had been pitted by Wu Jian, used a little wine to drown his sorrows. He felt very comfortable talking to Wu Jian, because he didn't have to worry about the other party's feelings.

Yan Ge went home, turned on the computer and looked online, and it was all his own scandals. He rolled his eyes sadly and said to the system Dandan, "Does Xue Mang still like Song Zhiyang?"

Dandan shook his leaves and said seriously, "

I don't like it anymore." Is it done?"

"My dear, it's not like this. The pain of the male supporting role is falling in love with someone who doesn't love him. Although he doesn't love Song Zhiyang anymore, he is in love with another person who doesn't love him. His man, so he is still in pain, so your task is not completed."

Yan Ge was made one after another by him, and he almost collapsed, he covered his head and said: "Then you, the system, Do you have any suggestions to help me complete the task?"

System Eggy was about to speak when Yan Ge said, "If you are asking me to change my sexual orientation, then you don't have to say anything."

So Eggy obediently covered his big head with a leaf. mouth.

Yan Ge: "..." In the middle of

the night, Xue Mang posted on an anonymous forum for the first time in his life, the topic was how to win a man's heart. There are various replies at the bottom, some say that first of all you have to have a beautiful face and a good figure.

Xue Mang walked to the full-length mirror and took off his nightgown. Look at the faces of all the handsome women who have soft legs when they see them, look at these strong but not exaggerated six-pack abs, there is nothing to say about their appearance and figure.

He continued to read the replies, which said that in order to capture a man's heart, he must first grab his stomach. Xue Mang touched his chin, this is a bit difficult. Look at the next one, let that man be inseparable from you in bed, use your fiery body to completely conquer him, and make him even harder to get up with everyone except you.

This one seemed to be a little easier, and Xue Mang began to think about how he could conquer Yan Ge in bed. Yan Ge didn't seem very satisfied last night, doesn't he like this? So what does he like?

Xue Mang thought hard for a long time. Since he couldn't ask Yan Ge directly, he could only ask his close friends. After much deliberation, it seemed that he couldn't find anyone except Wu Jian. Xue Mang picked up the phone, but found that he didn't have Wu Jian's number at all.

But this is not difficult for him. Although he does not have Wu Jian's number, he has Song Zhiyang's.

The night is deep.

Song Zhiyang and Wu Jian were doing some sports that were not suitable for children. During the intermission, Song Zhiyang said: "Today Xue Mang really confessed to Yan Ge in public?"

"That's not it." I know, baby, you can finally feel at ease now, Xue Mang will never pester you again."

Song Zhiyang was still a little worried, "Could he be acting? Fake empathy and don't fall in love to make me jealous or something. "