Chapter 133

Chapter 133 The Deep Sea Mermaid Is Terrifying ⑥

    Alves was not good at hiding his emotions, Yan Ge could easily see that Alves was struggling. But he can't speak now, not to mention that he thinks Alves will take the initiative to speak, so he plays stupid with joy.

    After tangled, Alves suddenly realized that he was sitting on someone's fish tail with his pigu eggs naked. His face flushed instantly, and Alves struggled to leave Yan Ge's embrace. Yan Ge looked at him with a smile, a hint of doubt flashed in his eyes.

    Alves' eyes moved from Yan Ge's chest to his fish tail. It felt really strange just now. Is he a female mermaid or a male? Alves embarrassedly said: "That... thank you." After

    thinking about it, he said to Yan Ge: "Can you give us the clothes back?"

    He was afraid that Yan Ge would not understand, so he gestured on his body. Yan Ge held back his smile and looked at him suspiciously.

    "Clothes..." Alves put his hands around his neck to tidy up the collar, "That's the one you took off from the outside, the clothes..."

    Yan Ge blinked and smiled suddenly. Alves is overjoyed, he understands?

    Then he saw the mermaid suddenly approaching, placing his hands on his shoulders.

    Alves: "???"

    Then Yan Ge's face came closer, he lowered his head and kissed Alves' neck lightly, then raised his head and looked at Alves without blinking.

    "..."

    I didn't ask you to kiss me...

    Alves' blushing capillaries were about to burst, and he said shyly and tangled: "I didn't ask you to kiss me, I wanted clothes, just outside the body. That layer..."

    Alves didn't dare to point anywhere, he put his hands on his waist and crotch, like raising his trousers, "This, do you understand this? Things that are worn outside."

    Yan Ge looked at him seriously, then nodded. Alves suddenly had a bad premonition, and sure enough, in the next second, he was wrapped around his waist by Yan Ge, and he gently led someone to sit on the other side's fish tail again. Alves stretched out his hand to cover his face, feeling that he probably couldn't complete the task that Alva gave him. It would be no problem to seduce the mermaid. The problem was that he couldn't communicate and could not achieve the effect.

    Alves wanted to struggle to get out of this embrace, Yan Ge hugged him tightly, and the tip of his nose rubbed against Alves' neck. Alves was so upset that he was afraid that he might react to the mermaid at this rate. What should I do if I really slept with a mermaid?

    Alves thought that he was rescued back to human society, leaving the pregnant mermaid waiting for him here. Before the eight characters were written, the scene of orphans, widows, and mothers living together had already appeared in his mind.

    It took Alva a long time to recover, and when he reached out and touched the baby, it was already swollen. He limped back unfortunately, thinking that he was really unlucky, the mermaid didn't see it, and he almost ruined himself.

    On the way back, everyone he met along the way saluted him. Alva found a haystack and sat down. He frowned and said to the soldier who was digging next to him, "What are you looking at?"

    The soldier glanced at Alva. He pursed his lips and said cautiously, "Sir, you are... awesome."     "

    ?" Alva said hello, "Why am I so awesome?