Chapter 82

Chapter 82 The Secret of Interstellar Prisoners ⑤

Yan Ge sat in the chair and looked at the moon seriously, as if he was really ready to listen carefully.

Moon's fist clenched unconsciously. He could remember the target's name, appearance, characteristics, living habits, home address and other information. Why can't he remember the words written in the book now?

The atmosphere in the office was stagnant for a while. After a while, Yan Ge said, "Why don't you speak?" Instead of stammering and blindly reciting, it is better to admit it honestly, so Moon said

, "I can't recite it."

Looking at Yan Ge nervously, he always felt as if he would draw a stick from a corner and hit him in the palm of his hand. Yan Ge didn't, he just glanced at the moon in disappointment, and then said, "If a person is not willing to work hard for himself, then who can save him?"

Moon swallowed, it sounded strange Strange, what's the matter with him feeling more panic?

Yan Ge closed his eyes and didn't look at him, and said, "You really let me down, let's go."

Why did you let him down? Just because I didn't endorse it? Moon opened his mouth, at this time the door of the office was opened, and several prison guards walked in and said to Moon, "Let's go."

Moon left the office building with a heavy heart. When he entered the prisoner's activity area, the guard left, but he still Can't be easy. The expression and words of the warden just now kept replaying in his mind, this feeling was very strange, as if he owed the warden something. It seems that no one has ever placed hope in himself since he was a child, and this is the only time the moon has been disappointed.

Although the reason for disappointment is a bit ridiculous, he just felt uncomfortable, and in short, he was very upset. He didn't want to see the warden shaking his head and sighing at him!

The moon irritably slammed the iron pillar on the side, thinking that this prison is too scary, everyone in it is scary, killing the target as soon as possible and finding a way to get out of here is the business.

Moon's five roommates were still recovering from their injuries on the hospital bed, so he lived in a cell alone that night. According to him, this is the first share in the prison, and even the chief prisoner can't do it.

He hadn't slept for two days and one night, and lay entangled in bed for a long time. He rolled over and got out of bed and found a tattered penitent prison code from under the bed. He told himself that the reason why he did this was to please the warden, and that his actions here would be smoother only if he pleased the warden himself.

He lay on the bed and flipped two pages by the dim light that came in from outside, and then fell asleep smoothly.

When he woke up the next morning, the moon opened his eyes as soon as the bell began to ring, and the door to the cell opened after he rolled out of bed. When he went out and stood at the door to accept the roll call, Moon tilted his head slightly and glanced in the direction of the prison guards. The warden was not there.

After naming his name, he followed the other prisoners to wash up and then went to the cafeteria to eat. All the prisoners looked at him strangely. They all knew that the warden saw the moon again yesterday afternoon alone, and stayed with him for a while in the office, and no one knew what they were doing there.

Moon took the dinner plate and found a place to sit down. Not long after sitting down, Smith, who was blond, sat opposite him.

"Good morning~" Smith said with a bright smile: "You look like you had a good rest last night." The